Chapter 4

~•×•~

~•×•~

What pet?

Another pet?

If that's how they'll see you then this place is no different from the brothel. Everyone here wants you under them to consume. Your heart starts to pound and as soon as someone opened the flap of the tent you're in, you literally jump from where you were standing.

"Did I freak you out sweetheart?" Hoseok ask.

"No," you adamantly answered but deep down, your knees are going weak.

He then approaches you and you flinch when he touches your hand to untie you.

"You'll be fine, Jimin must've said somethimg frightening to you that's making you bend like this. You were just so feisty a while ago," he finally unties you.

Once your hands are free, the plan to take him down flew out of your mind when he intertwines his hand to yours. It's calloused yet protective at the same time. He looks down at your feet that were still bare. He clicks his tongue and rummages through his cabinetry and pulls out black boots that doesn't seem to fit you.

He helps you sit down on the chair and puts the boots on you. You tilt your head to the side and wonder why he's like this.

Maybe he needs something.

He ties your laces and surprisingly, the boot just fits right. He stands up and smiles to the boots and to you.

"It fits. Now come on, we need to meet Yoongi," he said and holds your hand again.

You just let him pull you out the tent and into the black tent where the leader just came out a while ago.

"Don't talk unless he asks you something. He doesn't have the patience like I do," He warns you.

You just nodded and continued walking. He opens the flap and you both entered the tent. This is actually more spacious than Hoseok's.

"And?" Yoongi spoke.

You watch him talk and really start to feel scared. He seems too calm and you know what that means. He is ruthless.

"This is Kim Y/n. I'm gonna keep her," Hoseok proudly announces.

You flinch at his announcement to his leader. Yoongi on the other hand seems to not show any emotion nor reaction.

"Why?" Yoongi asks.

"My new pet?" Hoseok grins.

That's it.