14: A Fate

2 Weeks Later

2 Weeks Later...

"God, he's such an idiot, Lisa." Lisa release a giggle and looked at Mina who rarely wanted to kill someone at this moment. She sigh and walk to gave her a hug, "Come on, it's fine. He's busy, and I understand him. I have to trust him, Mina." She said and smiled. Gosh, those positivity on her face really lit Mina up right now.

What an angel..

"Okay now, Ms. Kim. I understand, but don't you think you should take a break?" She suggested which she declined immediately. No, she can't do that. And will never do that. After all, it makes her feel very guilty. After the talk she had with Tzuyu, she kept on sticking on her head every little thing she spoke.

She was awared that she's just being kind and labeling her words with sympathy..

She looked down and blink her eyes. It's been eight days since they last talk and shared intimate things. At this point, she can't help not to think the day he just touched her, worship her body at those past few days. She don't feel wrong, but she feels so wrong. After all, he's getting engaged, and it's bad to slept with him, isn't it?

She release a shaky breath and throw the thought away. He just needed you that night, Lisa. And you know you needed him too..

Can you even admit your mistakes in the point when everything already turn upside down? When you can't fight this love?

Many things happened this past few weeks. After the midterm exam, she cannot help not too tear up when she just passed, and she cannot help not to think about her future. One more year, and she's finally going to have a delight work. And four more days, it's her lovely birthday. Soon enough, she can't wait to tell him. But maybe she'll just bother him? Is he either busy or don't have the time to talk to her?

What a rhetorical question is that. She release a shaky breath, "it's just the two of us, Lis. Taehyung is finishing his study abroad in three months. It will remained you and me at this point." Mina recently pouted her lips and look down. Lisa made a faint smiled and move to hugged her. "Don't worry Mina, I'm sure Taehyung won't forget us. And we will never forget him."

"You know, no more Taehyung, no more fun." Mina whispered and look do upset right now. She sigh and rub her back, "We'll be fine, Mina. I'm going to stay by your side, no matter what." Lisa smiled and hugged her once again. "God you're seriously like my sister." Mina shake her head and smile making Lisa release a soft laugh.

"You look pretty, Lis. Your hair grow a bit and you look so much matured right now." Mina complimented her undeniable beauty and move to touch her now long hair. "Maybe you should grow your bangs too. I prefer you bangless, lady." Lisa giggled once again and shake her head.

"You know what we need to do right now, let's eat, my treat." She added once again and drag her to the same place like they always used to go.

After they both enjoy their date, they both decided to roam around the mall. Lisa sigh and smiled at Mina, "Are you buying something here?" She ask briefly and smiled at her. Mina giggled and suddenly pulled her in a shop where accessories are kept right there.