15: Pretty Lies

She wear her comfy hoodie and pair it with a bunny pajama

She wear her comfy hoodie and pair it with a bunny pajama. She sigh and sit beside her aunt who's watching television. She smiled at her, as she noticed and looked at her, caressing her hair. "Aunt, are you okay? You're burning up. Should I bring you to the hospital?" She ask worriedly and place her hand to his aunt's forehead when she's burning bad. "I am fine, sweetie. Why'd you skip class today? Lili, did something happened?" Her aunt ask softly and look at her, she caress her hair and smiled.

"Ani, I feel really sick right now. Maybe tomorrow." She uttered and look down, hiding her eyes and she sigh. "Um, I'll be on my room, auntie. Call me if you're feeling bad, okay?" She uttered softly and gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled. She walk to her room and lay down the bed.

Why'd she even skip class? It wasn't a hard question for her to answer. She don't wanna cause trouble and bring her loved ones life in danger. She just wanted to make them happy when she's not. The new's Jungkook's engagement with Tzuyu was just spreading everywhere. She won't deny that she's escaping from everything.

Escaping from those torture. Escaping from the harassment. Escaping from him. And escaping from her darkest world..

She release a heavy sigh and covered herself with the duvet and blink her eyes. After what happened few days ago to her, she just wanted to rest. Maybe too tired of getting into others business without further notice, or maybe too tired of feeling those lies, or it's just maybe too tired of everything.

Everyday, and every night, she cannot forget him. And he never talk to her. Means never is never..

Never texted her, even at school, never spare a glance at her, and everything. She feel so uneasy. Is he tired? Does he wanted space? But why? What happened?

A sudden tear left her eye as she stared at the ceiling like her world depends on it. If he's really tired, and not answering her calls, not even answering her texts. He should've said it, because she'll be a hopeless person who waits for nothing. Atleast not now, may be in other time that he'll finally admit that he's tired of her.

Like how love works for them. Funny, to think of them being in love, world's turns around at each other's. And they barely care about this unfaithful universe. Because in one snap, everything change.

And she'll admit that he perfectly change..

She wipe her tears away when she heard her door open and turn to look at it only to see her aunt coming inside with a faint smile. She sit down from the bed and smiled at her. "Lisa. Do you mind if I tell you a story? I hope you won't be mad at me. Is that okay?" She started, sitting by her side and caress her hair. She smile widely and nodded her head. "I will never get mad at you, I love you." She whisper and smiled once again.

Her aunt sigh and look down. "Do you still love your mom?"

Her eyes blink in confusion. After all, she does. She sigh and hum, her aunt looked at her in a way that she's very afraid to happen. She made a small smile, "I wanted you to know that—" she paused and looked at her intently. Lisa was stuck at this point. She couldn't process what she was saying. It makes no sense at all..