17: Guilt Trip

"Kook? Aren't you preparing for the event? It'll be tomorrow." Jungkook turn his head and stared at the woman who fold her picked gown for the event. It was glamorous. He met her eyes and he made a small smile, "I'm still busy for my partnership with L&C Corporation, it'll just bother me to look forward on the event." He said and turn back to the paper works.

He heard her suddenly sigh and had notice her taking strides to him. She giggled and wrap her arms around him and looked at him, "Why don't you let me pick your suit for the event? How's that sound?" She uttered softly and smiled at him. He made a small smile and nodded his head. Then, she lean closer and collided her lips with his. She did pull away, not wanting to annoy him on that but caught him at that. She smiled and unwrap her hands around him.

He blink his eyes severally and looked at her, he just so thought that Lisa was kissing him..

He should fucking stop daydreaming and cheating on his mind..

He release a deep breath and shake his head. He got up and get ready for his work. After preparing, he walk out of the room and saw his fianceé on the lobby watching television. He sigh that caught her attention and smiled. He smiled and walk to gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, "I'll be at work. See you later."  He said and smiled at her, she nodded and made a small smile as he left.

He is now in his office, playing with his pen, while thinking about something, or maybe someone..

A phone ring made its way to interrupt his thoughts. He release a long deep sigh and pick his phone, just as he saw the ID caller, he did not hesitate to answer it and cleared his throat.

"Sir." The first thing he heard. He sigh and stand up from his chair. "We have a brief information about her." He sigh once again after hearing that. He look away and clench his jaw, "After the death of her aunt, I found the information that she was kidnapped before went missing." He frown and clench his fist.

"Kidnapped?" He uttered, he release a chuckle in disbelief. "Yes sir, after the incident, we never find any information after.." He close his eyes in anger, at this point, he couldn't take the anger anymore. Ho doesn't want to know more about it.

He hears on the other line sigh, "We suspected that— she's dead—"

"No! Fuck! She's not dead, you hear me?! She's not fucking dead! Do your jobs good and dig more fucking information! I am not paying your fucking ass for your opinions! Just do you fucking jobs right now!" He couldn't take it anymore and said it all. The anger he kept all this time is finally out. He doesn't want to hear anything that would hurt him, but what he did clearly hurt him.

He isn't dense to not know about it, but without further clarification, he don't want to believe it. After all, he was also not dense to not know that this thing was just his father's plan all along. He knew he was already in trouble since then.