21: A Preview

"Mwo?" Jungkook intended to lift his lips for a smile and sigh once again. "What the fuck are y talking, Jungkook? Are you on drugs? You're telling me you finally found Lisa?"

"Hyung, should I really rub it to your face?" He teased and rolled his eyes, "Hell, you should." He said making him giggle. "That's seriously unbelievable, JK." He bit his lower lip and then nodded. He cannot believe it either. Maybe it was fate, or a coincidence?

"And? What about your fianceé? What's your plan, now that you found your long lost love." He heard his hyung said making him sigh and drop his phone on his hands. "I don't know, Jimin-hyung. You barely know about Lisa. And— also Tzuyu. I call off the marriage. I can't marry a person who I don't even love. It was the right thing to do, right hyung?"

Jimin sigh, "You love Lisa, right?" He then nodded his head and bit his lip, "Then, let Tzuyu understand. She's been with you for the past three years." He said and pat his back. He did not said anything though. He was right after all. And it's killing him to think that he'll finally leave her after all.

"I know, hyung. I needed some more time." He said and finally smiled..

"Your dad? What if he knew?" He look away and sigh, "I pretty much cover up everything about her. So dad won't ever find her. Ever." He uttered and clench his jaw. He was well aware that his father is still hunting his girl. And he can't let that happened, he can't let him find her no matter what.

"That's good. Uncle Joo-Kyun had been contacting me for like--- five times in an hour about you. You ain't answering the man's call." Jimin sip on the whiskey in front of him and look at him. Jungkook just look away and sigh. He can't even forgive his own father for his mistakes. Because his father was the only reason why he had to leave Lisa-- which literally drives him crazy.

"By the way, L&C Corporation had a partnership with M-Kim Enterprises. I heard it just now." Jimin made a sly smirk on his lips to tease him more. He reacted though, he turn to look at Jimin and glare at him, "Hyung. That literally pisses me off. They had no reason to call off the proposal with me. They even like my ideas, so do I! We could create a fortune once we're together." He said and massage his temple.

He was right, the plan and projects they made are exceptional. It was a great deal, they had everything that is good to grow this more. Nevertheless, it is still a waste. L&C Corporation is literally one of the most richest and successful empire in the whole world. So are the Jeon Group too, not gonna deny it.

"I am still looking for a reason why they had to cancel it. They were okay with it. I need to talk to Alice Merrovigia. She's the only person who can help me." He said and look at Jimin. Then, the guy frowned.

"You can't. Alice Merrovigia isn't the Chairwoman of the company.."

__________

After many attempt, he knew he'll lose. Alice Merrovigia isn't the Chairwoman of the L&C. Jennie Merrovigia was the COO of the Cooperation. He haven't found out who the real boss is. And he needed help from one of his best partner in US right now.

He release a deep sigh. Park Soo Young will arrived briefly next week. He was happy to the fact that he can finally build the tower that he always wanted to with her.

His phone ring, contemplating whether to answer the call from his fianceé. It's been three days since she last called him and since he last show up on the house. He's been recently staying in the wearhouse with Lisa. He knew he was cheating, he's completely cheating on her.

Tzuyu was the kindest person he met in his life, not to mention that she didn't question all those struggles because of him. She's completely the most understanding person when Lisa left. He don't want to hurt her. He may love her, but that can't be compared on how he have love Lisa from all this time.