26: The Rising Angel

'Breaking News! L&C's Chairwoman was finally back in the town. Lalisa Merrovigia Manoban..'

A smirk invaded her lips as she drop the remote nearby. Her secretary simply bowed at her and handed her the files. She turn to look at her secretary and release a smirk. "Update me well about my project in Incheon." She uttered and stared at her finger nails beautifully.

"Ne, Ms. Chairwoman. Later this afternoon, you have an appointment with Mr. Jung about LS." She spoke and handed her some files about it too. She nodded, it was the one about the hotel she's planning to built. She release a sigh and nodded making her bow and finally walk out of her office.

She pick up her pen and somehow play with it..

"Will you keep on hurting me like this?"

"Tzu, please. Can you just let me go? I can't be with you. Just please."

"I wanted to let you go, Jungkook! I'm not dense to not know that you don't love me! But what can I do? I'm pregnant with your child!"

"What?"

"I was letting you happy with her, Kook. I give you all the time in the world to be happy with her, because once you knew about this child, I know you'll hate me."

"Tzu, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry, I took your happiness with her. I'll-- I'll abort this--"

"No, stop! Stop talking! Just stop, Tzuyu! Don't fucking think about killing it, that's still my child for your information."

That time was the most unpredictable thing that had happened to her. Was that jealousy? Or just a lousy excuse to make her reveal the truth? After all, it was a good plan. A little game won't hurt them..

Thinking about it makes her satisfied well. She smirk..

_________

"Mom is coming, right? She didn't even call me." Lisa turn her head towards her unnie and release a smile. "She'll be here, I told her that we're waiting." She uttered and pick up the glass of whiskey on the table.

"The news is trending. Simplicity that you're trending worldwide, Lili." She smirk and pick up her phone. She was indeed right, she was trending worldwide. After the news release, she did not do anything and watch everyone made the first move to come to her.

"I thought you'll be keeping the pretention, why the sudden release it to him?" Jennie spoke and look at her. She look away and place the whiskey on the table. "Don't tell me.." Jennie pause and covered her lips.

Lisa made a face and rolled her eyes, "Its done. His plan was my plan now. He's still wrap around me even thought this happened. I still got him, unnie." She said sarcastically and stand up from the couch.

"His soon to be wife is pregnant. So, therefore, the plan is ruined." She added making Jennie gasp and widened her eyes. "Jinjja?!" Lisa simply nodded and watches her over react. "So? Are you okay? I mean--"

"Unnie, he's not my lover, I'm perfectly fine. Besides, I send them a little surprise." She uttered and wink at the beautiful lady infront of her. She cross her arms and just look at her. "Don't tell me? Lis, seriously that's the oldest model! You could've do even better!" Lisa laugh at her reaction.