25: Lies

"Hyung, have you contact her? She fucking blocked me." Jungkook made a face and clench his fist. "I'm tracking her. Be patient." The other said making him sigh and sit on the couch.

"She's in LA right now. Shit." Jimin cuss making him burst in anger. After the scene she caused, she had the audacity to run away? He immediately ended the call and put his phone on his pocket. He caress his forehead and release a heavy sigh.

Why is he experiencing this? Is this his karma for hurting the person he love and hurting the person who's inlove with him?

Lisa was out for sure. When he woke up, she's not here anymore. He can't remember what happened that night, but he's sure he said something that somehow made her suddenly-- uncomfortable.

He's still angry up until now. Park Soo Young ran away with his money. About the land in Incheon and in Ulsan. He cost billion just to get that land, but fuck, she ran away with his money. And someone already bought that both land that he fucking need to find out. No body knows this, no body.

Except for him and Lisa..

But Lisa could never bought those. She don't even have the money to do so. Fuck, now he's thinking that it's her who bought it.

He heard the familiar tone of his phone that made him pick it up. He sigh and place it in his ears when it was none other than his fianceé. "Jungkook, we need to talk." She started. Her voice was odd, is she angry? Or is that upset he heard in her voice. He frown immediately, "I'll be there." He simply said and hang up the call.

And then he remembered what Jimin said..

Fuck.

What if she's really sick?

He gulp and ran out of the wearhouse. He went to his car and told the guard to watch the house for him. He drive to his house and didn't take long for him to arrived. He sigh and got out of the car with his phone.

He opened the door and saw her on the kitchen with her head down. He frown and slowly walk closer. "What happened?" He ask and look at her with worried eyes. He cannot help it when she's— she's looking like this.

"Mom and dad did not approve." She uttered, still her head down. He blink his eyes, he sigh, "Why won't they? It's so clear that I don't need them anymore, right?" He said and glare at her without her knowing. Such a pity.

"Will you keep on hurting me like this?" She said softly, she finally look at him with tears in her eyes. He kept on frowning at her. Something was really wrong at this moment. He look away, "Tzu, please. Can you just let me go? I can't be with you. Just please." He beg and look at her with hooded eyes.

He knew that he's a fucking asshole for making her cry this hard. He can't even comfort her..

"I wanted to let you go, Jungkook! I'm not dense to not know that you don't love me! But what can I do? I'm pregnant with your child!"

His eyes widened in shock..

"What?" He stuttered the words and look at her, attention to her. She cannot help not to sob and cry and much as she can. "I was letting you happy with her, Kook. I give you all the time in the world to be happy with her, because once you knew about this child, I know you'll hate me."

"Tzu, what the fuck are you talking about?" He shouted and slam his hands on the table.

She's what?

So that's why she's always coming to the hospital. Because she's pregnant with his child. He cannot help not to release a shaky laugh and shake his head. It's not that he cannot accept it, the fact that his mind was lost on Lisa right now.