Works Related

[Favorite articles in entertainment circles, popular with all fans]

In his previous life, Ji Zeyu was a professional talent in the draft. He was very strong but lacking in beauty and background. He served as the background board in major draft shows for seven or eight years. He finally died in a car accident. After his death, he traveled to the entertainment industry BL Shuang Wen. , Became the male partner of the same name.

In the original plot, the malevolent male has a good looks and figure, a prominent family background, but not a good brain. Not only did he try to attack Lu Nanyun in the original unspoken law in the show, he also pushed the original defender Yichen off the stage during the rehearsal.

What he did on the eve of the group was exposed, and he lost his precious debut position and became a stepping stone for the protagonist group. The fans who had been stripped of their fans were also poured with sulfuric acid.

When crossing over, Ji Zeyu was planning to implement the unspoken rules, and Lu Nanyun hid the camera and prepared to take all this.

He had planned to leave here after walking the plot line obediently.

Suddenly the phone rang—

The eldest brother sent a message: "As long as you can make your debut, the role of the actor in the big movie is yours."

The second brother sent a message: "As long as you can make your debut, you can choose a private resort island."

My sister sent a message: "As long as you can make your debut, the covers of the three top issues will be kept for you."

Ji Zeyu, who first experienced what it was like to have a background, happily kicked Lu Nanyun aside.

Lu Nanyun: "You didn't mean you want to sleep with me?"

Ji Zeyu: "Sorry, you are not good enough for me."

Lu Nanyun: "...You come back to me!"

Ji Zeyu left without looking back. He decided to stay away from the protagonists of the original book and fulfill his dream of becoming a superstar in his previous life.

This year's talent show has a famous vase, which is empty and worthless, but the show team gave him a lot of shots and countless black fans.

Passers-by said he had no strength and no emotional intelligence, Lu Nanyun fans said he was shameless, and Wei Yichen fans said he bullied people too much.

Even Ji Zeyu thinks he is a disgusting male partner.

however,

After the performance stage aired, Ji Zeyu, who was eager and eager, shone dazzlingly on the stage, shocking everyone's jaws.

Everyone also found out in the show,

Cool handsome dancer gently instructs Ji Zeyu to practice dance in the practice room;

The gentle lead singer is angry because Ji Zeyu refuses to accompany him to dinner;

Lu Nanyun blocked Ji Zeyu in the corner and asked in a humble tone why he didn't team up with him...

Fans: Damn it! Zai Zai is still young, stay away from him!

The eve before the group,

Lu Nanyun pushed Ji Zeyu against the wall in the power outage dressing room, and asked in his ear: "What do I think of you, don't you still know..."

Ji Zeyu also leaned in his ear and said softly: "Don't want to grab my C position."

The heartthrob who only wanted to make a C debut wanted to be attacked by unspoken rules every day, and the ending was HE1V1.

Content Tag: Sweet Wen Chuan Shu Shuang Wen in Entertainment Circle

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ji Zeyu┃Supporting role: The next book is written "After the demon is divided into an omega"┃Others: entertainment, heartthrobs, group pets

Brief introduction: The protagonist loves the male partner, and the male partner loves the C position.

Purpose: As long as you work hard, even a small supporting role can shine on the stage.