Chapter 24

Afterwards, Ji Zeyu elaborated on his requirements for clothing.

After speaking, the group leader showed a surprised look and refused repeatedly: "No, how can it be in time? The stage effect of the costume you mentioned is really top-notch, but it's too troublesome to find a sponsor."

At this moment, the group leader's phone rang, and he connected suspiciously.

After a while.

"What, M.Y is going to sponsor us for free clothing?" The group leader said in shock, "Is it the top luxury brand M.Y founded by Ji Mingyun, a sister in the fashion industry? Are you sure you heard it right?!"

Everyone only knows that Ji Zeyu is backed by Xingyu Company, but they don't know which relatives Ji Zeyu has, because the Ji family protects his **** well.

So, when everyone heard the news, all their jaws dropped-you know, that is a big name in the fashion industry. All clothes are to be reserved, and now they are sponsored for free? How is this possible!

After the group leader hung up the phone, he looked at Ji Zeyu with a little more cautious speculation in his eyes. He seemed to have guessed something, but he was not sure.

"The clothing is in the original size, plus the elements I said." Ji Zeyu looked at the team leader and said, "Thanks for your hard work."

"No hard work, no hard work..." the team leader said hurriedly, his attitude becoming more respectful. It is the dream of how many fashion designers can cooperate with M.Y!

After fixing the clothing problem, Ji Zeyu borrowed his mobile phone to call his sister and said thank you.

Just after the meeting, Ji Mingyun laughed sweetly and said, "Silly Yubao, what's so good about. You are ready to perform. My second brother and I didn't get the tickets, but your eldest brother will visit you. He is comparable. My second brother and I are much stricter, you have to behave well."

After Ji Zeyu finished the call, he couldn't help but curl his lips. He hadn't had this experience in his previous life, and the feeling of being covered by his family was really cool.

After solving the problem of clothing, Ji Zeyu returned to the practice room, pondered for a while on the lyrics, and finally decided to change the part of Xiao Huai's lyrics to rap.

Obviously this was a risky decision, because Xiao Huai might not be able to master rap well. However, with his hoarse voice, this is indeed the best decision.

After Ji Zeyu and his teammates talked about the decision, the teammates were silent for a minute, and then they all nodded in agreement.

Afterwards, Ji Zeyu also talked about clothing changes.

Compared with the previous change, the teammates obviously liked this one more, and they all expressed their curiosity about it.

"Wow, do you really want to wear that kind of clothes?"

"That's too exciting!"

"I feel that the stage effect will be great, is this a secret weapon?"

Thanks to Ji Zeyu's efforts, the originally negative and desperate team atmosphere has improved. Everyone regained their confidence in the performance and started the final training one after another.

Xiao Huai came back late at night.

Ji Zeyu stayed in the dance studio for a long time, changing the lyrics greatly. When Xiao Huai came back, Ji Zeyu just finished editing. He handed the modified lyrics to him and said to him: "I plan to change your part to rap. With a hoarse voice, it will be more difficult to complete the rap. Smaller than singing. What do you think?"