Chapter 23

Ji Zeyu's brain seemed to be dead, and he could only feel a slight pain in his chin on the opponent's collarbone. He seemed to discern who the owner of the voice was, but he couldn't believe it.

Until the group of Xiao Huai fans screamed in surprise.

"Lu Nanyun..."

"Lu Nanyun why do you want to help him?!"

Their eyes were filled with surprise, because they had all heard the rumors of a bad relationship between Lu Nanyun and Ji Zeyu.

Ji Zeyu felt that the other party had released himself, and he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. Only then did he recover from the shock.

The tall figure walked towards the group of fans, with a biting chill in his eyes.

"Apologize to him."

Lu Nanyun looked at these girls and ordered word by word. He was tall and cold, and he spoke with an unquestionable aura, which immediately made the girls feel a great sense of oppression.

"I, we are just asking Xiao Huai for justice..." the girl who took the lead courageously shouted, her voice trembling.

"Give you five seconds." There was no expression on Lu Nanyun's face. "If I don't apologize, I will call the police and ask you to explain to the police."

The girls are young after all, and hearing Lu Nanyun say this, their arrogance suddenly weakened.

After a while, the three girls walked to Ji Zeyu tremblingly, lowered their heads, and apologized softly: "I'm sorry, we shouldn't do this."

"I don't forgive."

Ji Zeyu said categorically.

As soon as the voice fell, the girls and Lu Nanyun were stunned at the same time.

"You, why are you doing this, we all apologize, what else do you want?" The short-haired girl who smashed Ji Zeyu with a small stone yelled anxiously, "Besides, you bullied Xiao Huai..."

Ji Zeyu squatted down and picked up the small stones by his feet. Then, he walked up to the short-haired girl and handed the stones back to her.

The girl with short hair was stunned: "What do you want to do?"

"First, I have never bullied Xiao Huai, but I will tell him that his fans bullied me." Ji Zeyu's expression was calm, but his words were somewhat cruel. "Second, these stones are you. Take it back, keep it well, and keep it as a souvenir."

After all, he stuffed the stone back into the hand of the short-haired girl.

The girl with short hair was stunned and asked: "Are you forgiving me?"

"No." Ji Zeyu turned to leave with a cold voice, with a bit of mockery, "If you will be ashamed of today's ignorance, viciousness and stupidity when you become an adult, then that is the meaning of these stones."

Several girls froze in place, their faces blushing and white.

Lu Nanyun followed in the footsteps of Ji Zeyu, frowning and said, "Just forget it?"

"Can I still fight back?" Ji Zeyu sighed and said helplessly.

Lu Nanyun didn't speak, and walked behind him in silence.

Ji Zeyu suddenly stopped and looked straight at Lu Nanyun: "Thank you, I didn't expect you to help me... Is your hand okay?"

During this period of time, he has been hiding from Lu Nanyun, who is the protagonist, and this is the first time he takes the initiative to look at each other with Lu Nanyun.