Chapter 9

Ji Zeyu looked at sister Yun and asked slowly: "What do you want me to do?"

"You need to show charm, including personal charm and stage charm." Sister Yun replied, "In other words, you need to establish a personality that the audience likes in the show and find your own unique typhoon on the stage."

"I can understand the typhoon you said," Ji Zeyu's eyes flashed hesitatingly, "but the artificial...Do I need this kind of thing?"

Sister Yun said in a hurry: "Some people have participated in the draft for several years and still get back to the pan, but some people can get out of the circle as long as they have the lens... Do you know why this is?"

Ji Zeyu was stunned immediately, as if being hit directly by the words of Sister Yun.

"The talent show has something to do with strength and appearance." Sister Yun said inexplicably, "but in my opinion, the most important thing is to show charm, and the personality can help you achieve this quickly."

Ji Zeyu participated in many drafts in his previous life. He has always believed that as long as he has the strength, he can be seen, and he has not thought about this level.

Sister Yun continued: "The company has thought of a few personal settings for you, such as a dark horse, a strong C position, a salty but sweet little prince... what do you think?"

"That's not me." Ji Zeyu said without hesitation, "isn't this kind of artificial setting a lie?"

"As long as the program team has the material, the editor can set it up for you." Sister Yun disagreed, "It's not a lie, after all, you can take care of everything... Of course, if it is before the first performance, I would never say that."

Ji Zeyu shook his head, and refused: "I don't like the characters you mentioned." He is just an ordinary male cannon fodder.

Sister Yun stared at him for a long time, and finally chose to compromise. She said: "You are still the same as before, very stubborn. Since you don't like it, I can take a step back, but I am your agent after all and I am responsible for you."

After pondering for a moment, Sister Yun looked at Ji Zeyu and said: "Well, I will give you two weeks to think about what you attract fans. If there is no result after two weeks, then listen to me."

Ji Zeyu understood that Sister Yun was sincere for her own good, so he pursed his lips, then nodded in agreement.

"I'll give you a suggestion to learn more about other players." Sister Yun said earnestly, "Lu Nanyun has a cold face, but there are a group of fans like it; Wei Yichen acts low-key, but has always been the focus of attention... These are all worthy of your attention. Thinking."

After Sister Yun left, Ji Zeyu kept thinking about what she said.

He never thought about his charm. In his previous life, Ji Zeyu had been immersed in dancing and singing every day. He had no appearance or family background, and he did not dare to ask for personal charm.

As he is used to backing dancers and background boards, he never knows what "stage style" is, and will only do his best to complete his part.

To put it bluntly, Ji Zeyu has not dared to express himself because of the blow of reality.

The words Sister Yun said made him look at himself again.

While resting in the dormitory, Qi Aodong looked at Ji Zeyu's silent appearance and guessed that he must be sad because of the online comments.

"What are you thinking about?" Qi Aodong asked casually, sitting beside Ji Zeyu's bed.

Ji Zeyu was silent for a while, and suddenly asked, "Do you think... what is the charm of Lu Nanyun?"