Chapter 10

Ji Zeyu came to Gu Weicheng and stared at him for a while, and found that his figure is not only strong, but also has smooth lines, which is not exaggerated.

Gu Weicheng is a player with the same company as Wei Yichen. He has never had a good impression of Ji Zeyu because of Ji Zeyu's trouble with Wei Yichen.

Suddenly, Gu Weicheng heard Ji Zeyu say: "Your muscles are really powerful, can you teach me how to practice?"

Gu Weicheng was stunned, but he didn't expect the other party to praise himself. He is usually a cool and handsome man who doesn't talk much, but as long as he is involved in fitness, he will become eloquent and talk about it until others have headaches, so few people in the entire program group dare to talk to him about fitness.

Hearing Ji Zeyu boasting about himself, his tone was still very sincere, Gu Weicheng immediately began to teach his experience: "Fitness is like eating, you can't eat fat in one breath..."

Gu Weicheng said a lot, but in the end it was not enough. He lifted his sleeves up, tightened his muscles, and said to Ji Zeyu, "What is this called? This is called a unicorn arm, and it is also called a boyfriend arm. Come on, give you a touch..."

On the other side, Wan Taki tidyed up his hairstyle, sprinkled a little water on his face to make it sweaty, and said to the camera in Lu Nanyun's hand: "Hello everyone, I am Wan Taki. I just finished several sets of sleepers. Push..."

After talking for a long time, Wan Long suddenly felt that something was wrong. He glanced at Lu Nanyun, whose expression was not so good, and asked, "Is your camera recording? Why do I feel that it is not turned on?"

Lu Nanyun took his gaze back from someone who was touching Gu Weicheng's muscles, and then said indifferently: "The camera is out of power, no recording." He put the camera away and left.

"Hey, why are you like this? I'm all ready." Wan Taki said hurriedly, "Don't go..."

Ji Zeyu glanced at the disappearing back at the door, thinking that Lu Nanyun really hated him, and he didn't even want to stay in the same gym.

In the next few days, Lu Nanyun took the hand-held camera around when he was free, and had enough vlog material, but he couldn't find a chance to get close to Ji Zeyu.

In addition to Wan Long will disrupt the situation, Ji Zeyu himself will deliberately avoid him.

Several times later, Lu Nanyun was so upset that he didn't even want to record the vlog.

On the contrary, Gu Weicheng became Ji Zeyu's good buddy, and the two were inseparable in the gym.

In this regard, the three people in the same dormitory with Gu Weicheng were surprised.

In the dormitory that day, Bai Shengjie couldn't help asking Gu Weicheng: "Why have you become good friends with Xiao Ji recently?"

Lu Nanyun and Wei Yichen were also in the dormitory. There was no expression on their faces, but the movements in their hands paused unnoticeably.

Gu Weicheng scratched his head, "Others are pretty good."

"Really, but you said before that you want to fight Wei Yichen against him." Bai Shengjie said puzzledly.

Gu Weicheng hurriedly looked at Wei Yichen and said to him: "Yichen, I have never forgotten those things before him, but people make mistakes, and he hasn't come to trouble you recently..."

"Your right to make friends is in your own hands." Wei Yichen walked out of the dormitory calmly.

Gu Weicheng hurriedly chased out of the dormitory, and whispered to Wei Yichen, "I think Xiao Ji has changed a lot recently. It is very likely that people on the Internet scolded him too hard. He repented and shed some late night. Two lines of tears, choose to be a human again..."