Chapter 13

"If I can, I hope that one day I can stand in the highest place."

Lu Nanyun and Wei Yichen in the audience were both startled.

The young man curled his lips slightly and was full of spirits. Different from the previous arrogance and domineering, this is a kind of confident confidence, and this confidence makes him look more attractive, like a beautiful amber stone that cannot be ignored.

After speaking, Ji Zeyu bowed to the camera and then handed the microphone back to Chen He. Amidst the warm applause of everyone, he stepped on his slender and straight legs and climbed the steps, walked to the fifth place and sat down.

Subsequently, the fourth to first place was announced one after another, with little difference from the previous rankings. They are all strong players in Class A. The fourth to first places are: Gu Weicheng, Feng Yan, Lu Nanyun, and Wei Yichen.

Counting from top to bottom, the top three seats are on the top two floors, and the fourth to seventh places are on the third floor.

Ji Zeyu's position happened to be beside the aisle, so when everyone in the top four passed by him, he had to pretend to be very happy and stood up to applaud them.

Gu Weicheng gave him a strong hug, sat beside him with a smile, and said to him: "Man, you are really awesome, I am optimistic about you. However, I think Wei Yichen still sits firmly in the first place, yours. It's a bit difficult to achieve the goal."

Gu Weicheng and Wei Yichen are in the same company, so naturally they are very optimistic about him.

Ji Zeyu smiled, "Really, then you have to sit still and stop me from fourth place."

Gu Weicheng was startled when he heard the words, and suddenly felt a little guilty in his heart.

Stop Ji Zeyu? According to the current momentum, it seems...a bit difficult.

Afterwards, Feng Yan also politely hugged Ji Zeyu, and said to him: "I like your performance very much. I hope I can PK with you when I have the opportunity."

Feng Yan comes from Xunhua Entertainment, an established entertainment company. He has been a trainee for five years. He is very strong and looks superior. He loves the stage very much and admires the strong.

Ji Zeyu could tell that Feng Yan's praise was sincere.

"Okay, I am also looking forward to PK with you." Ji Zeyu said with a smile.

Subsequently, Lu Nanyun passed by Ji Zeyu.

Ji Zeyu took a deep breath, controlled the unwillingness in his heart, smiled and applauded for him, and his eyes met with a pair of narrow and cold eyes.

Fortunately, Lu Nanyun didn't hug him like the first two players. He just nodded slightly at him and said in a calm tone: "You dare to say it. I hope you can do what you say."

After speaking, Lu Nanyun walked straight up, the corners of his lips seemed to rise in a very shallow arc.

Ji Zeyu thought he was wrong and rubbed his eyes. Lu Nanyun had already sat down, still showing no expression on his cold face.

...Sure enough, it was wrong.

Immediately afterwards, Wei Yichen also greeted Ji Zeyu, with a much more friendly expression than Lu Nanyun, and said with a smile: "You are very powerful, it seems that I must have a sense of crisis." There was a deeper meaning in his eyes.

Ji Zeyu smiled and said, "I am humble."

After speaking with the two protagonists, Ji Zeyu breathed a sigh of relief.