FOUR

chapter four
you want some?
real life

Salem sat with Tommy, Ethan and Millie. she had barely touched her lunch and Tommy instantly noticed. today he decided he would take Millie's food instead. and he snatched the pack of quavers.

"that prick took my quavers!" Millie spat out in disbelief as Tommy opened the packet.

he began picking at them before sliding the pack towards Salem, "you want some?"

Salem shook her head, "no thanks."

Ethan looked up, "is this about what Cameron said?"

both Millie and Tommy looked over, "what did Cameron say?" Tommy asked.

a silence washed over them. Salem was considering not telling them. but she knew if she didn't Ethan would. it wasn't even the reason she wasn't eating. it was just part of it. she wasn't that hungry why should she eat?

Salem sighed, "he called me fat. but before you overreact-"

"he said what?" Tommy shouted, "that little dickhead!"

"why wouldn't you tell us?" Millie shouted.

"do you want me to break his knee caps? because i will. i'm a big man, i can do that." Tommy rambled.

"no , Tommy, i don't want you to break his knee caps. can you both just not. it was nothing."

"i can call Wilbur! Wilbur will help me beat him up. we're best friends he'll do what i say!"

"Tommy stop." Salem huffed.

ignoring this, Tommy walked off. Salem rolled her eyes as he ran off in a hurry. Ethan jumped up, following after him. this left Millie and Salem at the table, waiting for them to return.

"what on earth is he doing?" Millie laughed as Tommy grabbed a basketball from someone.

"why is this twat playing basketball?" Salem laughed, or atleast until the ball smacked Cameron in the back of the head.

"SUCK ON THAT, YOU DICK!! ONLY I CAN INSULT SALEM, CUNT!"

As Tommy yelled, he began running away, not wanting to face the consequences of his actions. he ran past the girls, grabbing Salem by the arm, dragging her along with him.

"come on we're running to Argentina!" Tommy exclaimed.

Wil

Wilbur...

Tommy's girlfriend...

not his gf but ok

anyway tommy told me
to tell u he can't
stream with you straight
after school.

why not? what's he done?

he hit a guy in the back
of the head with a basketball
and now has detention

why the fuck would he do that?

idiot.

defending me or smth idk

he thinks he lives in a movie.

tell him he's a disappointment
and i'm not buying him pizza
this weekend

but also awhhh simp

will do

can u take me for pizza instead

yeah ok sure

tommy can just sit there
while we eat

cool cool

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

wilbur and Salem friendship supremacy. that's all i believe in.