SEVEN

act two, chapter seven
real life

"hey loser." Salem greeted, opening the front door and allowing Tommy inside.

the blonde instantly ran towards the lounge and slumped down on the couch. Salem huffed and followed after the boy, who had now turned on disney plus and was scrolling through finding what to watch.

"we're gonna talk but we're watching finding nemo while doing it." Tommy commented, putting on the movie.

Salem playfully rolled her eyes, "alway so thoughtful, Simons."

the two watched as the movie began. Tommy actually seemed more focused on Salem than the movie, which caused the girl to turn and look at him. instantly he sat up, attempting to look taller.

"so uh we're uh we're real fucking cute together." Tommy stated, not as confident as he would have liked.

Salem shrugged, "sure, you could say that."

Tommy nodded, "i wanna try the dating thing again. properly. we deserve to try and do this. it's what the world wants."

"Tommy-"

"no before you object!" Tommy shouted, "i really like you. i promise i wont fuck up this time. we can really try. and we can decide on movies together. we can redo our first date and it'll be good this time."

Salem frowned. Tommy looked so desperate to prove to her that he could do this. he was literally begging for her to believe him. it hurt to have to say no. it hurt because she wanted to say yes.

"we can't, Tommy."

Tommy just stared blankly, "w-what? why?"

"i'm moving away. i'm going back to Australia."

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]
ceo of causing my readers pain.