THREE

act two, chapter three
real life

Tommy, Millie and Ethan sat eating lunch together at college. Salem was unsurprisingly not there. she had been spending more and more time with Cameron and had now left them to hang out with all the assholes and roadmen. it was safe to say Tommy wasn't happy.

"i hate him. he's stealing Salem away from us!"

Ethan laughed, "she's her own person, Tom. she can hang with who she wants."

"no i'm with Tommy. this is wrong. i say we kill Cameron." Millie stated.

Tommy hummed, "i haven't got to spend any time with her lately. she's been too busy with Cameron."

"you seem jealous." Ethan smirked, making Tommy scoff and stand up.

he began walking away, causing the other two to huff. Tommy was such a child sometimes and usually it was Salem dealing with this. but now they were stuck with him instead.

"will you get back here and stop being a dick." Millie shouted after him.

this caused Salem to turn around. she furrowed her brows when she saw how annoyed Tommy looked. she excused herself and walked over to her friends as Tommy turned back to them.

"what the fuck is up with you today?" Salem chuckled, looking over at Tommy.

"none of your business."

Salem looked slightly take back, "are you mad at me right now." Tommy just nodded, "for fucks sake. what have i done?"

"ditched us for Cameron." Millie spoke up.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "you two are being ridiculous."

"i'm entitled to have other friends." Salem reminded, clearly growing annoyed by that. "im noy ditching you by talking to new people for once."

"you're already acting like him!" Tommy yelled. "he's not a nice person, Salem. i don't believe he's the kind of person you would want to be around."

Salem shrugged and began walking away, "i guess you don't know me that well then."

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]
told yall drama was coming

also quit slandering Salem! she makes stupid mistakes! ur not supposed to be on her side for this. let my oc breathe damn-