𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀

In which, Richie and Shaun get married and Tommy realises how excited he is to have this with Salem.

Tom<3

I can't find my tie

its not with the suit

oh ffs

check the car

yeah nevermind I found it
read at 12:52pm

come and zip me up
read at 1:07pm

I realise I can't tie a tie

help pls?
read at 1:16am

did u move my necklace?
I can't find it

nvm River and Elijah
stole it

wtf make sure they
don't break it

they didnt I got it back

help me put it on. I can't
do it with these false nails
read at 1:29pm

when have we gotta leave

in twenty

be ready

fuck okok

this would have been easier
if we just got ready in the
same room

ur the one who insisted on
this so we don't stress
eachother out

shush
read at 1:40pm

can you sort my hair
for me??

Tom we literally have a
few minutes wtf!
read at 1:54pm

Salem stood outside the building with her dad. he looked beyond nervous and Salem, as best woman, was trying to keep him calm. it was surprisingly somewhat working.

"if Richie is late I'm gonna bite his kneecaps off." Salem stated.

Shaun chuckled, "if they're late then I blame Tommy. he promised to have him here on time."

"just tell them both they can't drink at the reception if they're late." Salem joked, "that'll teach them."

as if on cue, Salem got a text from Tommy saying they were round the corner. Salem nodded to her dad and the two made their way inside.

the reception was a relief. it meant Salem could change into a different dress that didn't make her feel suffocated. and also meant she wasn't about to fall asleep out of bordem.

Salem sat down with her head rested on Tommy's shoulder. the two watched as Shaun and Richie danced together. a small smile was on Tommy's face.

"I can't wait until we get married." he spoke, sounding in awe of the idea.

Salem looked up, eyebrows furrowed, "we're gonna get married?"

"you don't wanna?"

"I never really thought about the whole marriage thing." Salem shrugged, "I guess it could be nice. but one person forever... seems scary." she said teasingly.

"oh yeah and who else would you be with other than me?" Tommy joked along.

Salem sighed, "fair point."

"mind if I cut in?" Salem requested in a mock serious way.

Richie chuckled and nodded, "sure, kid. I'm gonna go cut off Tom from drinking." he stated and walked off.

Shaun smiled and pulled his daughter to dance with him. Salem smiled as they swayed to the beat of the song. she was thankful her dad had met Richie, she had never seen him so happy. she missed being around them.

"how's it feel to be a married man?" Salem grinned, "you seem happy."

"nearly as happy as they day I adopted you." Shaun replied, honestly.

Salem smiled fondly up at the man, "dad..."

"I'm thankful you're here, Salem. I was worried you wouldn't make it."

"I would never have missed this. watching Richie step on your feet was the highlight of my day." Salem laughed, Shaun gave her a look and she sighed, "oh c'mon, you know I don't well with all the sentimental stuff. I'm happy you're happy. that's all that matters."

Shaun wrapped his daughter into a hug, "love you, kid."

"love you too dad."

"you should probably go check Tom and Richie haven't raided the alcohol." Shaun spoke up.

"oh shit, yeah!" Salem gasped and turned around to see Richie with a bottle of whiskey in hand and Tommy carrying a bottle of champagne. "Richard you're a bad influence!" She shouted to them.

"fuck you, it's my wedding!"

"our wedding!" Shaun reminded.

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

I thought this was quite cute. this was for how much I missed writing Richie and Shaun<3