SIX

chapter six
fuck off, asshole
real life

Tommy was surprised when Salem didn't shoot an insult to him first thing in the morning. in fact she just walked past him, Millie and Ethan, not even giving them a glance in their direction.

"what's up with you, moody?" Tommy asked, walking beside her.

Salem rolled her eyes, "fuck off, asshole."

Tommy's eyes widened, "woah. that was... surprisingly harsh."

Salem sighed, taking a seat in her form beside Tommy. she wasn't in the mood for him today. but then again she didn't want to cause arguments with him when they were on okay terms.

Tommy noticed how quiet she went, "come on, Aussie, what's going on?"

"me and dad got into an argument this morning and he said some shit. i know he didn't mean it but it still hurt."

"like what?" Tommy asked, treading carefully.

Salem frowned, tapping her pen on the table, "like even though he adopted me but we're not a real family."

instantly feeling bad, Tommy wrapped his arms around Salem. anyone who saw the action would probably be in shock at the care and affection between the two.

"i'm sorry, Salem. i'm sure he didn't mean it. he loves you."

"i know." Salem mumbled, pulling back to wipe her tears. "sorry"

Tommy chuckled, "look at you crying like a dickhead."

Salem laughed and rested her head on his shoulder, "shut it, you twat."

as their form tutor walked in, he saw the two sat actually getting along. he was insanely surprised by seeing the two sat together. seemingly talking pleasantly. and Tommy's arm around her waist.

"did i just walk into another universe?" Mr Welson asked with a laugh.

Salem nodded, "yeah in this one Tommy is actually somewhat bare able."

"fuck you!" Tommy clapped back, causing people to laugh. because no one was surprised as the two began to bicker once again.

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ˢᵒᵒᵗᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]
finally some soft tommy and salem where they're not bullying eachother all the time 😩