Chapter 1 | 5 months after the Byers left

*5 months passed since the Byers moved from Hawkins*

It was a typical Wednesday evening. Mike was doing his homework. Ugh, how much he hated homework. Hated school. Hated classes. Now that he is in grade 9, he doesn't understand why school seemed like so much fun back when he was 12...?

" Will....he's the reason...." Mike sighed. This boy with shiny dark brown hair and cute eyes that give a pretty sparkle when he smiles....has been stuck in him head for months already.....

" WAIT WHAT?....Did I call him cute in my head?!" Mikes eyes widened as he said that. But then he quickly said to himself that it's.... just a compliment! Like he could say that to any of his friends.....Like that Dustin has pretty curly hair.....

" Ugh why does it feel so weird and gross??" thought Mike

" But...I mean there is probably other things that made me like my early middle school years....So one of them is 100% the party, my friends who were always there for me, and all the funny moments we lived though together.......The adventures of course! I mean...can you name any other teen who can show off that he or she stopped an apocalypse! Three times!.....And finally.......Eleven...his girlfriend." All his thoughts mixed in his head. Why does life have to be that confusing?? In Mike's case the most confusing thing in his life were these two people, Eleven Hopper and Will Byers.

" Mike! Micheal! Hello?" Dustin shouted in the walkie-talkie, snapping Mike out of his daydreaming.

" Yes, Dustin?" Mike answered , as he slightly yawned.

" You're girlfriend is calling! She literally ruined our conversation with Suzie! Come here faster! Ugh!" Dustin hung up. Mike rolled his eyes. Why did he do that? Mysteries keep filling the teens poor head.

*After Mike arrived to the hill next to Nelson farm*

Mike and El where having a conversation though Dustin's Cerebro called "Weathertop".
Well......if you can call it a conversation. El was basically the only one talking, and Mike was just saying small sentences or the typical: "Yeah" or " Nah" .

" -Ahahah and then Joyce just gave up" El laughed. Before, that laugh gave Mike so much butterflies. But not anymore. Now it even sounded a bit annoying and too fake.

" Yeah, El could you please tell Will to come..?" Blurred Mike out to his surprise. He froze. Everything around him started spinning. What the fuck did he just say?

A/N: Guysss I know this is so cringyyyyy, but this is literally my first fanfic so don't take it seriously!

I love everyone who is reading this 🥰💗 Have a nice day 👁👄👁