Chapter 8 | The Cafe Talk

*After class*

" And...that's probably it for today. The homework is read paragraph 19 and 20..." Robin said as the class stormed out for next lesson. Robin started packing her stuff, but suddenly she saw a boy standing next to her.

" R-Robin....I..." He mumbled looking down. Now she was absolutely sure it was Will. Will Byers.

" Yep that's me. I thought we will never meet again, dingus" Robin pulled him into a small hug. Will was pretty small next to Robin, because Will was about 5'4, while Robin was 5'9. For some reason, Will felt safe in Robin's arms, she smelled a slight smell of coffee. When they finally ended the hug. Robin looked at her watch and exclaimed.

" I'm sorry I need to go! Meet me near the school dingus!" She dashed out of the classroom.

* After school*

Will was on his way to the place where him and Robin decided to meet. He was a bit worried for El, who he told to go home alone, because he had "stuff" to do.

" She's literally 14! She's not a baby anymore, she can get home alone." Will said to himself. As he was walking, he didn't notice Robin, who was standing near a tree, and bumped into her.

" Wow wow slow down..." Robin smiled.

" I-I'm sorry...." Will mumbled.

" It's fine dingus....so do want to maybe have a " Cafe Talk"?" Robin asked.

" What's that..?"

" It's like we meet up at a cafe, and talk about what....changes throughout the months maybe...." Robin asked hesitantly. Like literally.....most teens don't hang out with an almost adult....

* Time skip 1 hour*

Will was thinking over the forthcoming cafe talk:

" Can I tell Robin that I'm gay...? On the other hand she is kind of lesbian....but what if she won't understand...like everyone..." Will looked at the clock. He was running late because of all the thoughts. Will quickly put a jacket on and rushed out to adress Robin told him...

" So....Have you gotten a......soulmate..?" Robin grinned slightly as she sipped her coffee. This was the moment. The moment of the truth he was gonna tell Robin...Will was so scared...

" I-I have someone on my mind!" Will started studying his shoes because of embarrassment. It wasn't just someone.... It was Micheal Joseph Wheeler....the most perfect boy in the world.

" Hm....who is it.....dingus?" Robin seemed interested, for a slight moment he ever thought she knew everything...

" ROBIN IM GAY! I LIKE GUYS! AND SPECIFICALLY A GUYS NAMED M.I.K.E!" Will spat as he turned around to walk off. He felt the glares of all the other people sitting in the cafe, but he didn't care. He felt too much pain to stay. But unexpectedly for Will, Robin turned him around and gave him a tight hug.

" I'm so fucking proud of you. I'm so proud to say that you are my dingus. MY dingus. My little unique dingus. At least someone will finally understand me in this homophobic world." Robin smiled as Will was crying on her hoodie...

A/N:
AOAOAO
Robin x Will gay bestays cheeeeeck

This is too cute for this world 💝❤️🥺