Chapter 6 | Ms. Buckey

It was a cold mid autumn morning. Will and El were standing near the road, trying to catch a taxi to school. Will pulled his hand out as he saw an empty taxi.

" Good Morning! What's the address?" The taxi driver asks with a smile on his face.

" Hi, this is the address..." El replies quietly as she gives a piece of paper to the taxi driver. Even after 5 months of living here she still forgets the address. They drove to school in silence. It wasn't a long way anyways, they could walk...but they were just lazy.

" Thank you! Here's the money." Will half smiled, as he gave the money to their driver.

" No problem!" The driver answered as he drove away. Will and El walked inside the campus of the school.

" Bye bro..! " El gave me a quick hug and ran to her class, as Will waved to her and turned around to walk to his next class, because they had different classes: Will had English, and El had Algebra. As he was turning around he felt someone bumping him and causing all the books to fall out of his hands.

" Hahaha..It's the nerd again?." Said a voice. Will quickly picked everything up and ran to class. A random person at this school could walk up to him and push him, because everyone thought he was weird, wherefore the only friend he had was his step sister. El didn't have any friend either, everyone called her a witch because she sometimes shows up to school with a bloody nose...As he walked in the class, he quickly got to his chair and sat, he knew that there was about 20 minutes before class, when students would just hang out in the classes, a perfect time for Will to daydream about Mike...

" YAY! SUMMER FINALLY!" Lucas jumped up happily. It was the last day of 5th grade, they could now be officially called 6th graders. They where all really happy to rest from all the work, after they affectively threw away all the books. Lucas started running, and everyone ran after him, trying to beat him. Everything was fine, until Will tripped on a rock and fell. Blood started pouring out like crazy.

" Will you okay?..." Mike said running to Will. He saw the wound and looked back in Will's eyes.

" Can you walk..?"

" I-idk..." Will blushed. Mikes face was so close his...

" Do you want me to maybe...carry you?"

" S-s-sure..." Will sat on Mikes back. He buried his face in Mike's jacket that smelled...apples....just like Mike....

" Hello guys! I'm your substitute teacher of English. My name is...Ms. Buckley." Will snapped back and looked up. He saw a tall woman with dirty blonde wavy hair that was made into a short hairstyle. She had a very childish, freckled face. Will realized that she looked oddly familiar....They locked their eyes at each other...as if she started remembering something too....

" Dingus...?" The woman asked quietly, even though the class was really loud, Will could hear it very clearly.

" Robin...?" Will answered quietly...

A/N: Hi guyssss 💕💕 Sorry I stopped writing the A/N's...it's just I just have nothing really to say. Anywaysssss...

XOXO 💋 My dear readers