Chapter 10 | I dont know what to do..

⚠Suicide thoughts and attempts⚠

Things weren't the same back in Chicago. They were as alike, and you can call different. Wills like has changed a lot since his coming out to Robin. They have been.... meeting sometimes. You can't really call these meetings hang outs necessarily... I mean how can a grown up.. HANG OUT.. with a teen? Robin was like more of a psychologist to Will than a friend.

" No one nows the real me.... my real thoughts.. plans.... not even Robin. " Will sighed and went out of his room. He happened to turn around and see El holding a photograph, looking so happy.. and even blushing... Will had a second to look at the photograph, until El noticed him and slammed the door. He only saw something... orange.

" Will could you come here for a second?... " Joyce called in a pretty serious tone. Will was paralyzed for a few seconds. What did his mom find out? What secret leaked out? Will quickly comes to his mom. Joyce looked up at him, slightly worried. Ok, VERY WORRIED.

" Will....do you have... any problems..maybe?" Anyone could see that Joyce was really nervous and worried. This was very weird....

" Uh..no...why'd you ask...?" Great. Absolutely great. Now Joyce will suspect something. But Will just decided to wait for her answer.

" Uhm...Will...It's just....Today on the news...they said that there was 20 suicide attempts...in Chicago....and it was all....kids your age....I just want to tell you,that if you have ANY problems or insecurities... feel free to share it... I won't judge. " Joyce took a deep breath at the end, as if it was a speach, but then she smiled..why?

"N-No it's fine.... I'm good.. " Liar. Fucking liar. Will fake smiled.

So you gotta let me knoooow...should I stay or should I go?!

Yes, Will stole Jonathan's radio. Why? Because why not?? He was in a stage of life where he didn't care. Didn't care if Jonathan would yell at him. Didn't care if Joyce would ground him. He cared about absolutely NOTHING.

" Mike...." A thought ran through his brain. He only care about Mike. He care so much, that he was.....turning into a psycho. A psycho that doesn't care about anything except Mike. Mike fucking Wheeler. It's as if he was OBSESSING over Mike. As if he was him only reason to....stay alive. As he was thinking, he walked to a cliff. He looked down, and saw meters and meters of.......hight.

" What if I jump? Would all this...end? All this shitty nightmare that he was living through....possibly end?!" He came closer and closer to the end of the cliff. All the bad stuff was spinning inside his brain. The bullies.....the weeks in the upside down....the misunderstandings.....the lack of friends.....the times his dad abused him....and finally, his unreturned love.....

" 3...2...1" Will closed his eyes and was ready for a long time falling, when suddenly someone grabbed him into a tight hug and pulled him away. He didn't care nor see who is was, he just burst out crying.

" I don't know......w-what to do...." Will barely finished the sentence.

A/N:

OMG GUYS DONT KILL ME!!!!

I KNOW IVE HAVENT UPDATED, I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH EVERYTHING, PLUS MY LIFE HAD SOME CHANGES!

I promise I will post more)

With love ❤️