Chapter 3 | Mixed Emotions

Mike was sitting on the bathroom floor and staring at the ceiling. Around 10 minutes passed since their conversation with Eleven, but it felt like infinity. Why did he say that? How did it even come up? What is wrong with him? Is he loosing feeling for El?... NO! Of course not...How could he even say that in his head....? She his girlfriend and he loves her.... Mike started remembering all the memories with El....he smiled at one of them...Of course he loves El...But what is Will doing in his head, for almost 4 months this boy has been bothering him in his thoughts. His dreams. His mental health. Will Byers will drive him crazy. Very, very soon....

" HONEY DINNERS READY!" His mom screamed from the kitchen, causing him snap out to reality. He ignored his mother and didn't even get up. His thoughts were once again mixed in one big chaos. What did he feel? He felt angry, sad, curious, and much more. He felt mixed emotions....

" Mikey...Mommy is calling you..." A soft quiet said from the door. Mike looked up at the door as he saw his little sister, Holly Wheeler. She started going to school this year because she turned 6 about 3 months ago. She made Mike a nickname "Mikey", but Mike didn't really mind it and even found it cute. She grew up to be funny, shy and not a person who would talk a lot. No one could figure out who she was like: Mom or Dad?She reminded Mike of a person....

" Will.....Of course Will....The most unique person....Not like anyone" Mike smiled as he thought of Will. Then he turned back to Holly. Her look was just too pure and angelic, just like Will's.

" Cmon Holly, let's go eat." Mike took Holly's hand as they walked down stairs.

" Finally Micheal! I've been calling you for ages! Anyways...I need to go.....Me and the girls are going to the bar. Ted is at home...but asleep. Anyways please watch over Holly, bye." Karen kissed Mike and Holly on the cheek as she ran out the door. Mike and Holly slowly ate their food in silence. Suddenly, Mike stood up because he was full and ready to go back into his gloomy thoughts but...

" Mikey...could you please play with me?.." Holly looked down....Just like Will always do es when he's nervous or scared.

" O-of course, want me to teach you a game called D&D?" Mike beamed at Holly. It was Will's favorite game...

" THREE FIRE BALLS.....AND I WIN!!" Holly shouted happily. Mike laughed and hugged Holly. She was the only sibling of Mike...the only sibling left since Nancy moved away 3 months ago.

" YEEEES!" Holly started dancing around, her blonde straight hair flying behind her. Her sky blue dress moving around with her so smoothly, and her black shoes shining because of the light.

" She's going to break so much hearts when she grows up" Mike whispered to himself..

A/N: Some brother sister relationship 💕🗿

Love y'all