Chapter 2 | Show and Tell

Will was chilling in his room in Chicago. He did his homework about 20 minutes ago, so he was doing what he loved to do, draw. He almost drew out 3 albums. Jonathan said that it is a talent he should be developed and that Will's more talented. Don't get him wrong, he loves drawing and sees some of that in the future....but the reason he started looking over the concept of drawing was because of this one idiot....

" Good job, Jenny!" Mrs. Arnold smiled, while the small girl headed back to her seat all proud. It was the Show and Tell of crafts in kindergarten. All the kids were crowded and everyone was shouting over the other.

" The next person to show his work is...Micheal Wheeler!" The teacher shouted out happily. A small boy with short curly hair stood up from his seat and walked to the teacher. Everyone could see that he was excited to show his work.

" So I made a small house made of ice cream sticks! My sister Nancy helped me make it. She's very big already! I mean 8 years old...that's so huge!" Mike blurred out fastly. He had some teeth missing so he couldn't talk properly, but it was clear that this didn't stop him from talking fast and a lot. He was probably the most confident and extroverted kid in kindergarten.

" Good job, Mike! This looks pretty good." Mrs.Arnold patted him softly as he left sadly.

" Next person to present is.....William Byers!"  The teacher exclamated once again. An even smaller boy slowly stood up. His straight bangs were covering his eyes. His small thin body was lowered down a bit. He was the total opposite of his friend, Mike Wheeler. He's an extremely shy and insecure child who rarely talks.

" Come on Will! Braver!" Mrs. Arnold smiled at him. Will slowly walked to the teacher desk, him eyes looking at the floor. He looked up as he saw his friend Mike cheering him on. This brought the little boy confidence and he started.

" S-so I drew t-this drawing a-all by myself....it's m-my family and m-my dog C-cheste-" he began shyly.

" NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR USELESS DRAWINGS, LOSER!" Screamed Troy from the back seat. Troy Walsh, the meanest bully Will had ever known, it seamed like his only target was to break Will. The little boy ran out to the bathroom crying as he ripped the drawing in pieces, but suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, a warm hand.

" Will come on! Don't listen to this poophead! You are an amazing artist.....I-I love your drawing....." Mike looked him right in the eyes...Wow....Will never noticed how deep and pure they really where...

" He's not worth your tears, or attention..." Mike hugged him and planted a small kiss on his cheek. Will started blushing, but couldn't understand why..the kiss felt so good on his cheek

" Cmon, let's go to class.." Mike stretched him hand out and Will took it, because he felt like he would follow Mike anywhere.....

A/N: Guys sorry this chapter was too long....it's just the flashback was meant to be that long 🤗🤗🤗