TWENTY

《•°•°•°♡°•°•°•》

《♥~*♡*❥*♥》

20

《AINSLEY'S POV》

Thirteen's eyes widened at my words.

"You-you love me?" She asked in disbelief.

"I do. I really do and I swear, I'll never leave you." I grabbed her face and smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss. She slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues slowly danced together in sync, I felt as if I was on cloud nine. Never have I ever felt so much love for someone that I felt as though my heart would leap out of my chest. She picked me up and swung me in a circle. We pulled away from each other giggling, well I giggled She chuckled lowly. It was absolutely music to my ears.

"I love you too, baby." She kissed my forehead lightly.

I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her chest. After sending my family and Arthur home I went into my dressing room to get ready for the reception.

《THIRTEEN'S POV》

If it had not been for Ainsley nothing would have stopped me from killing her insolent family. How dare they barge into my wedding like that! Who the hell do they think they are?! Upon hearing her soft cries, I felt my heart squeeze. I hated hearing her cry, it broke my heart. She looked so stunning walking up the aisle in her attire I thought I would faint. I can't explain it. Everything about her makes my heart go crazy, I would do anything for her including letting her family go. I was reasoning with myself whether to forcibly make her stay with her but just then she told her family she loved me and that she'd never leave me. I felt so happy I thought I would explode. I called for a few guards to take her family home by force since they refused to leave.

I'm currently standing in front of Ainsley's dressing room awaiting her. The door opening snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I hope you weren't waiting too long." She said.

"No, I wasn't. Besides, it doesn't matter I'll wait for you for as long as it takes, my love." I took her hand in my own and kissed it.

"Stwappp. You making me blush through these brown cheeks." She averted her eyes and pouted slightly. I chuckled lightly and leaned down to peck her soft lips.

"Come on, let's go," I said.

She looped her arm through mine and nodded her head smiling.

As we arrived everyone starting cheering. Upon seeing her friends Ainsley ran off and left me. I scoffed at her she heard me and turned around menacingly.

"I'm sorry do you have something to say to me?"

I shook my head rapidly. Ainsley eyed me suspiciously before walking away.