SIX

{AINSLEY'S P.O.V}

               "Thirteen?" I asked.

"Oh goody. I was wondering how long you were going to be out." She said.

"I don't know and why are you so close to me?!" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't usually bite people..." I let out a sigh of relief.

"...only during orgasm to soften the effect. Numb the pain if you prefer." She said.

She was propped up on her elbow laying on her side literally centimetres away from my body.

Speaking of my body I looked down.

              "Hey what is this?" I asked holding the silk nightgown in my hands.

"It's nightwear you know something you go night-night in." She dumbed it down.

"I know what a nightgown is dumbass now leave me alone. I'm not afraid of you but leave me alone." I said trying to sound as confident as possible.

I got out of bed and was instantly yeeted.

She grabbed me by my nape and less than a second we were standing in front of a mirror.

She yanked my hair forcing my head to the side and bared her fangs.

Thirteen positioned them right where she wanted to puncture my skin.

               "No no no. Please don't do this. I don't want to die okay? I am afraid of you and I've never been this scared in my life. I've been sleeping next to the vampire I saw rip a woman's throat out just mere hours ago." I was almost in tears but then she took us back to the bed with her super-speed and plopped down right on me.

Her cushion was one of my boobs as she traced the embroidery of my nightie with her fingers.

              "Oh my God! Did you change me?!" I asked.

"Yes, but I used my super-speed and I closed my eyes. I'm not allowed to peak under here until we're married. Isn't that right?" She asked.

"I'm sorry married?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes, the preparations are being made. We'll be wife and wife by the end of the week." She said nonchalantly.

"But I don't want to get married, I still have my whole life ahead of me. I can't give that up now." I said trying to get up.

"It's no use." She murmured.

"What is?" I asked.

"You'll never get me up!" She stated.

"That's impossible."

"Nope, it's impossible for a mere human to lift a demon who's been here from the beginning of time. Or any demon as a matter of fact." She shrugged.

"We'll see about that!" I tried to get up again but all my efforts were in vain.

"Told ya." She said.

"Thirteen please release me," I begged.

She raised her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

              "Why?"

"Because, because I'm hungry!" I complained.

After pleading with her did she move? Fuck no!

Instead, she snapped her fingers and a tray appeared above the bed send slowly made its way down on the mattress next to me.

             "That's all you had to say, princess." She tucked a stray hair behind my ears.

"You can do that?" I said.

"Yeah and I can also do this." She snapped her fingers and this time we moved and appeared in bed with Leah and Seven.

"Thirteen what the hell!" Seven said.

"I'm sorry about this. I had no idea she was going to do that. I just asked her what else she could do." I told them.

She snapped her fingers again and we went back to our respective bed.

               "Why would you do that?! Get off me." I whined.

"No!"

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah no." She said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Bite me."

She finally gets up and arched an eyebrow at me.

I gulped.

               "I didn't mean that! Please don't hurt me." I begged.

Thirteen crawled up the bed and sat straddling me before she tucked away a strand of hair behind my ear.

She cupped my cheek and said, " I would never hurt you unless I get really upset about something and in that case, I will."

"Well, that's not reassuring." I pouted.

"I have to go, enjoy your breakfast." With a whoosh, she was off.

What the hell just happened! I thought.

I skeptically looked at the tray before deciding my life could not get any worse.

Halfway through breakfast, Leah burst through my door- well Thirteen's door.

               "Oh my God! Are you okay? Ava just told me about what happened last night, I'm so sorry you had to see that." She ran to me and engulfed me in a big hug.

"Uh-yeah I'm fine," I said.

"Well, that's good news. Hey, who brought you breakfast?" Leah asked.

"Thirteen. She snapped her fingers and it appeared." I said.

"Well, that's nice." She said.

"Well finish up, take a shower and meet me by the dining room for the tour."