TWENTY-THREE

《•°•°•°♡°•°•°•》

               《♥~*♡*❥*♥》

               《♥~*♡*❥*♥》

23

        《AINSLEY'S POV》

<♡▪︎♡>~
"Arthur???"

I got dressed frantically and got the hell outta there. I left Arthur a note telling him I'm sorry that I had to leave. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and I didn't stop until I reached the woods. I slumped against a tree breathing heavily as I tried to suck in the oxygen that my lungs begged for. After catching my breath I began to walk through the thick snow. I walked for hours, despite how much my legs ached I kept moving until the castle was in sight as I reached the gates I collapsed from exhaustion.

When I opened my eyes I immediately recognized where I was. I tried to sit up but to no avail. My body was so stiff I  couldnt move at all. No matter how much I tried.

             "Ainsley?" I heard a soft voice coming from my left but I couldn't turn to see who it was.

"Baby? Are you awake?"

"Thirteen, is that you?" I asked.

She rushed over to me and sat at my bedside. She lifted me into a sitting position and held me in her arms.

            "I'm so sorry." She sobbed.

"For what?" I asked.

"It's my fault that you left. I never should have said those things to you. You're my wife and I love you. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but please, please I'm begging you. Please forgive me." She cried into my nape.

As much as my body screamed at me not to. I raised my arms and engulfed her into a warm embrace. She froze and turned to look at me, tears still falling from her eyes. Her lips quivering and she tried to hold herself back from bawling.

            "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have left and shouldn't have disobeyed you but I don't regret it because I'd give my life a thousand times over if it meant I could save you."

*sniff* "You would?" She asked pouting.

"Yes I would now stop crying and cuddle me." I said.

She nodded and went into the bathroom to wash her face.

Damn now I feel really shitty. Should I tell her what happened? Nah she might kill him and me, I'll tell her when the time is right. She just forgave me I can't lose her trust again. Atleast not right now. I thought.

          "Honey? You okay?" Thirteen shook her hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah, it's nothing. Just lost in thought." She eyed me suspiciously but didn't say anything esle.

She got into bed with me and pulled me into her chest. At first I thought she was asleep because she didn't say anything.

            "You don't know how worried I was when Seven brought you inside. He told me he found you lying in the snow, half dead. Ainsley if you had even spent a minute more out there you would've died." She looked me in my eyes. I could tell she wanted to cry again.

I grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

            "I'm sorry for worrying you baby, but I'm here now and I always will be whether you want me to be or not." I said still cupping her soft cheeks.

She nodded and our lips connected softly. Our innocent kiss soon turned into a make out she bit my lip asking for entrance which I allowed. She slipped her tongue into my mouth making her moan. We kept kissing until I tasted something familiar.

            "Did you eat my chocolate?" I pulled away and asked.

She looked away sheepishly and didn't say anything.

            "Thirteen I'm serious. Did you eat my chocolate?

"Yes okay damn it I'm sorry."

I rolled over and turned my back to her. I couldn't believe her. My chocolate that Levi made me was now gone. Thirteen held my waist and peppered kisses along the side of my face. I pushed her away.

            "Noooo!! I'm sorry baby I'll never do it again. I was mad so I ate it to get revenge on you, I never knew it meant so much to you." She pleaded like a child.

"Ugh fine!! You're forgiven but this is the last time you got that?" I peeked over my shoulder at her.

"Yes princess." She smiled at me and proceeded to kiss me all over my face making me giggle.

Damn now I feel even more guilty. How am I going to tell her?