TWENTY-TWO

《•°•°•°♡°•°•°•》

《♥~*♡*❥*♥》

22

<♡▪︎♡>~I dropped to my knees as I ducked barely dodging the needle.

Leah ran to me quickly.

           "Ainsley! Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I asked as she helped me up from the forest floor.

I brushed the dirt from my clothes and followed her. Thirteen is going to kill me, I'm not supposed to be here right now but here I am on the battle field trying to get away from a big ass flying thing. Thirteen and her brothers are fighting it and I am not supposed to be here.

Timeskip~~~

Fast forward two days later. Thirteen and I were in her office and since the fight two days ago we haven't really spoken. But I was gonna break the silence.

            "Babe?"

"Hm?" She asked not looking up from her desk.

I sighed and rolled my eyes walling up to her I slid into her lap and kissed up her neck.

            "Mm. Ainsley stop."

Of course I didn't stop and continued now placing open mouth kisses on her jaw.

            "Ainsley stop!" She said, annoyance lacing her voice.

Did I stop? No I didn't.

She pushed me off of her harshly and yelled, " I SAID STOP IT AINSLEY!"

"Hey! Are you okay? What was that for?" I asked steadying myself and getting off her lap.

"Damn it you never listen." She said.

"Wha- what do you mean by that?" She didn't reply.

So I sat up and asked again, " What the hell was that supposed to mean, Thirteen?"

"Forget it Ainsley."

"What do you mean forget it??" I asked getting ticked off at her silence.

"Don't worry about it."

"I can't NOT worry about it. You're my wife Thirteen."

"Oh, so now I'm your wife?" She turned around and looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"What-?" She cut me off.

"I wasn't aware that I was your wife anymore."

"What the fuck? Are you serious? Of course you are. We made vows remember?" I said shooting up for her desk.