Ch no 19

Hadi's pov

I am not feeling well.. something inside me is killing me.. I don't know what it is..

I started to feel dizzy.. as  I held my head.. my hear beat fastened..

As my world started to go round and round..

I was in my room.. all alone.. I quickly held the glass of water near my bed side..

I immediately drank water.. and sat on the bed .. holding my heart.

What was that??

I went to bilal's room..after calming myself..

"I want to talk". I said

"What is it that my brother came to talk about?" he said with a smile plastered on his face

I told him each and everything..

"Bro!! These are just scenarios.. you are thinking so much.. I think so you are in love with her" he said as I looked at him with wide eyes ..

"No..no.. she is like my lil sis that's why I care so much about her" I spoke immediately.. making sure to make him believe me..

He himself doesn't know that it is love .. that he is in.. the destiny is to bring them together.. they will be together soon..

After that I went to my room and took some pills.. maybe this would do..

After that I slept..

Praying to dream something good..
Haya's pov

He moved back but I was still in shock..

I looked at his friends who were now drinking alcohol I think that is..

"Ready to have fun , haya?" He asked

And I immediately moved my eyes towards him..

A smirk on his face and his hand was unbuttoning his shirt..

"Wh..at Ar..e y..ou doi..ng" I kept on stuttering as his smirk never left his face..

"You'll know soon babe" he said

Worst scenarios crept in my mind..

I looked at him confused.. but looked at my hand then.. turning my gaze down not to look at him..

He started undoing my rope..

Hurting my wound.. as I hissed

After undoing it.. he moved towards me .. and he whispered

"Take off your shirt babe" he whispered

I looked at him with eyes widen and mouth open..

What is he saying? He is asking me to take my shirt off right infront of his friends? Is he out of his mind? I'll die but never do an unforgivable sin..

"Will you do it .. or you want me to.." I didn't let him finish

Anger crept in me