Ch no 36

Oh my gosh! I was literally caught offguard as I stared into his black eyes. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes hence those minutes were over. He left me still gawking at me and me on the other hand couldn't control the red tint on my face, not that I could see it but the fact that I could feel the heat radiating off of my body, my heart hammering so hard like someone is punching it like a punching bag but my heart feeling numb isn't feeling the pain but the pleasure and the heat that is releasing due to it's force.

His eyes found there way, down, down, down and his gaze stoped right on my arm but why isn't he saying anything. It was like the most awkward yet the situation that was not expected by me.being the clumsy and the naive girl I become in such situations, I couldn't actually comprehend that what was happening around me and that was just so unexpected. So much unexpected that me myself can't explain it all in words. Well, I am trying my best to but still I can't!

"What happened to your arm?" I could see his jaw clenching showing that he is raged, I could see it! He is raged,but why and for whom?

"What happened to your arm?" He asked again clenching his fists as if controling his anger or applying it a little on his fists.

"I..I" o get it haya! Why can't you state a reason? And why do you act like that just infront of him! Ugh!! The more I wanted to stay away from here from such type of sutuation, the more I get trapped in them.

"I got an injury ...." I stoped

"How!!Speak!" He ordered.. making me shudder, like really !! why is he getting angry? I could feel the heat radiating from my body as his jaw clenched more and his muscles tensed making me want run or hide , and wish for the ground to swallow me.

"I got a piece of mirror in my arm" I spoke and stopped. "Don't lie,tell me the truth!" OMG, what am I supposed to do? I always get myself in such type of problems and that problems are unfortunately related to this person who is staring right in my eyes.

"I got a shot during a fight." I blurted and immediately covered my mouth and gaped at him to say something.

Suddenly his muscles soften and his eyes too making me want to explore all the more deep in them. We stayed in that condition for a good minute , he seemed to be in a deep thought , his eyes not leaving mine and I didn't wanted to leave his actually. I have started to have some feelings for him, feelings that I am afraid of, feelings that are making me think about those who get rejected. But I think he feels the same way, the way he looks at me, the way he adores me because I can see it clearly in his eyes, the way he just got angered in front of me, just because I got an injury, and then softened seeing me telling the truth, the way he catches me when I lie, I just got a long time to figure out my feelings.

When ever I would share these feelings infront of Allah, the more my heart relaxes, my heart just calms down telling me that it's okay. You are in love!! And today I am concentrating on all of these and sharing it all because there had been a fight between my brain and my heart. What ever will happen will be the best for me and I believe it!! These feelings may hurt me but I am ready to take the risk.

"How did you got a shot?" He asked taking a step towards me but my feet were glued, his eyes not leaving mine and mine not leaving his. It's the first time, I am ever making such a long eye contact with anyone and to that of in such a place at night where there is no sign of any human as everyone is sleeping and my stupid brother too. His fault ,he got me in this situation, if he was here hadi wouldn't have caught me and would not have been such close to me but in the same way, I am thankful too! Because I love him. Seeing him infront of me like this I wanted to shout at him that I love him!!

He stepped more closer and as always red flags started to appear in my mind and my mind on high alert, he invading my personal space while he brought his face down still not leaving my eyes , our nose barely touching " Tell me how?" He asked again.

"You..you are too much near....m..e" I spoke gulping the lump down my throat.

"Speak" he ordered. Like what? Why is he ordering me. If he knew that I am the leader of my team and I order them in such way. And here is he ordering me. I wanted to tell him that it's not his concern but his raged form stopped me to.

"Can you hear me?" His breath fanning my face.

That was enough for me to blurt out everything, but I said half the truth half lie, just like there are news about people watching a fight and going to stop them and getting shot. Yeah!! That's what I told him. It was a big risk if I told him that we work for investigation team of army headquarters and also fight against enemies. He seemed to be not believing me but then left, before taking a step back and smirking at me.

Hadi's pov:

It's been days since I saw haya, because I have been out to travel a bit around and attend some important meetings related to all restaurants. Everyone know that how clean we keep them as per ordered by me, professionals work here!! I don't want anyone to say that our restaurants are not good, and I won't accept any mistake made by my workers. And to speak of haya! She doesn't seem to be leaving my mind, every thought I would think will incredulously relate to her that's what I have started to hate! But again, why is she always in my mind , and only her?

I drove my way home as it is night time but it was unexpected to meet her because I thought she was away. Seeing her all adorable and beautiful in her clothes that she was wearing while holding a pasta plate with some cock in the glass.

And I could see the plaster on her right arm, and I knew she lied, when I asked her the truth getting extremely close to her, she still didn't spoke the whole truth. I can see right through her whenever she lies. Because it isn't her thing to lie. I could see the way her cheeks shaded red, and that was making me think that does she loves me? But no! Why would she , you are extremely close to her. My brain mocked me! Thinking this I stepped back, but couldn't leave her eyes, that were twinkling in the dim light but still looking as beautiful as ever! And why she got injured isn't my concern! But still my stupid mind won't let me or should I say my stupid heart.

I left here there not before smirking at her state, that I caused. And went to my room, still only and only her in my mind. What is she? A ghost? Laying on my bed I thought about her, as her eyes again sneaked in my mind, those mesmerizing wood brown eyes. And I slept after twisting and turning after god knows how much time!!