Ch no 37

5 months later:

I stared at her body that was laying infront of me, helpless. Was all I could feel. Awing at her angelic face that was infront of me, looking as peaceful as ever, a lone tear escaped my eyes, this lone tear was beacuse it again took me long to realize my love for her. I love her badly! But right now I cannot do anything but regret that I shouldn't had let her drive, I shouldn't had placed the idea of going out.Again another tear escaped my eye followed by another, here I am sitting in london near my love who is near the state of dying, who is in pain right infront of me but I can't do anything. I can't hold it anymore! I stared at her closed eyes and held her lifeless hand in mine, her soft hand crashed in my rough ones. I kissed her forehead as another tear escaped my eyes that fell on her forehead. "Pray for me! And always remember me in your duas" she would always say to me after we both confessed. I caressed her cheecks and placed a kiss on her forehead again.

Go and pray for her!! Something in me spoke and I immediately stood up and went to masjid the place I left for three years and many months. Allah has his ways to call us towards him and my cause of returning became my love haya!! Leaving her with hassan knowing that he won't do anything , his eyes were also red.

I went in masjid and cried in sujood and prayed for her.

Flash backs:

Haya's pov:

I sat in the balcony of our new large beautiful mansion , such a beauty I have never seen anywhere!
The maid came to call me , her name is anam and she became my friend ever since I came here. Hadi confessed to me about his feelings and I also confessed as the thought of him catching me off guard by kissing me came in my mind making me blush.

"Someone is here to meet you haya!" Anam spoke and I asked "who is it anam?"

"It's someone named hassan" she spoke and I couldn't feel anything. But the fact that why is he here? came in my mind. Is it someone who have the same name as his?

"Have him sit in the dining" I spoke and she nodded. Covering my head with hijab I went downstairs and saw him sitting on the sofa. When he saw me coming tears filled his eyes and he fell down surprising me. He on his knees as I immediately marched and helped him sit. "What happened?" I asked him.

"I am sorry!" He spoke looking broken. His voice full of regret. I knew why is he saying sorry!

"It's okay! But hassan what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked him.

"I...I ..my sister got kidnapped" he spoke and my eyes moisten watching the one who broke me once broken. I covered my mouth.

"But how?" I spoke my voice breaking at the end.

"My friendsss....." he spoke confusing me all the more.

He cleared his tears that weren't stopping making me cry too. "What??" I asked.

"My friends.. th..ey kid..napped my sis.." he stopped then spoke again.

"They kid..napped my si..ster and .. rap..ed he..er. She is in hos..pi..tal" he spoke and tears fell from my eyes. I felt extreme sympathy for him and the fact that his sister got raped only one thing came in my mind again.

Time returns! Changing the victim
Either making you regret everything
Either making you want to forgive the one
As you sow,so shall you reap!

And just then he fell again on his knees "ple..ase for..give me. It's all my fau..lt. I did bad to you! I am so sorry! It's all my fault." He kept on crying as hadi entered. First he seemed confused but then looked into my eyes and understood what is happening.

"No..no" I spoke as hadi came and made him sit on the sofa again.

"It's not your fault. Whatever happens is written. And I forgive you." I spoke and he looked at me and then hadi.

"Haya is right hassan! What happens is written." Spoke hadi and I nodded

" but.. but my sister"

" you know, it's no use crying infront of me. Go and cry infront of Allah. He will listen to you!" I spoke.

"But I never prayed! He will not accept me." He spoke with broken sound as he cleared his tears and I could feel hadi nearing me.

"He has his own ways to call his men towards him. He will surely accept you. Go and pray infront of him" And with that he said a small "thank you" and left. Hadi placed a soft kiss on my cheeck and I blushed. "See! He came. You said that you'll take my revenge that time. But Allah called him towards him. I just wish that you would also return to him" I spoke and he frowned. Then I sat up and went to my room to read quran.

And for her sister she cured in a week and his friends were caught and sent to jail for rape and kidnapping. I also went to meet her sister and she thanked me. Hassan turned to Allah, he started to offer five times prayers and again we all became friends. His sister's name is anaya. And she is just so beautiful. She is also a hijabi just like me and she told me that his brother never listened to her when ever She asked him to go to masjid and pray. So this is how it all went!! It's really weird yet unexpected that the one who once almost killed me is now friends with me. Allah always amazes me.

It had been weeks since that incident. Well I almost forgot about it. Again sitting on the large swing type couch I stared at the sky. We shifted to london after marriage. I was lost in awing the sky when suddenly I felt someone holding me, not that I didn't knew who the person was. He kissed my hairs and then came and sat beside me.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Umm" I sighed before speaking. "Nothing!" He stared deep in my eyes and then leaned in pecking me on my lips and then pulled away. I blush smiled, and then again averted my gaze towards the sky.

"It is something! Don't lie haya!" He spoke making me look at him again into his black eyes. "Told ya it's nothing!"

"Tell me!" He spoke!!

"Ugh!! It's just I am worried" I spoke. Actually, I am worried about him. He just don't turn to Allah.

"But why?" He asked.

"Why are you so annoying!" I spoke

"I am annoying?" He said pointing his fingers towards his face dramatically.

"I don't know!" I spoke and stood up leaving him all alone. Let him enjoy the scene out. He just ruined my peace. Next day he decided to take me out, whining all the more. I wanted to smack him for acting like that.

" I will go with you on only and only one condition" I said.

" wha..t, anything for you" he said while nibbling on my earlobe sending a shiver down my spine.

I smacked his hand and made an eye contact with him " I want to drive" I spoke and he nodded pecking my lips. I sat me on the driver seat he beside me. I continued to drive when I didn't saw a car going with over flowing speed. The head lights of the car shone as everything happened so fast that I didn't even knew what happened. All I knew was that hadi should be safe. He was only in my mind. I tried to overflow my car too to avoid the one that almost bumped into ours, but that car past through us and I could hear the sound of police cars and people screaming thief .So this person is a thief. "Hay..." Again the car past beside me making me take a large turn but the turn made the car spin and me , and The car; everything to turn upside down. I stared at hadi and his eyes staring at mine and I could feel blod dripping out of my head and a sharp pieces in my arms and legs. Hadi had only blood beside his mouth and his arm. I was stuck as the pain made me hiss, and I fell, into a deep slumber. But it was sure that hadi is okay! And after that I couldn't hold it anymore.