Ch no 39

I could hear hadi crying beside me. He was telling me to get up, I could hear it all , I could see his desperation. My eyes opened when he kept on calling me. He didn't knew that I was awake yet he continued to place small kisses on my forehead and my hands.

When his eyes met mine, I could see all the pain he was feeling. It was like as if he could feel what I was feeling. His face showed happiness and that was coming from his heart , I smiled at that. He went to call the doctors as I stared at the room. And just then my brain started processing and It started to hurt like hell. All the memories started crashing down on me and I don't know what happened after that.

When I opened my eyes again. I couldn't remmember anything all I knew was that I loved hassan and I am the head of army investigation team. But this stranger was holding my hand in his as I continued to stare at him. Still trying to process everything that is happening. My head hurted and so did my hand, my whole body was in pain. I snapped my hand away from his and he stared at me in confussion and fear. Who is he? I can't remmember anything. Just when he started to speak and say that I confessed to him. Alot of memories started rushing in my mind hurting my head all the more as I screamed in pain. His eyes blocked in mine but it was hassan who was dragging him like he is really closed to me that's why he allowed him to hold my hand. I don't remmember anything at all. The more I try to the more it hurts. He continued to stare at me but his stare was like I have known these eyes for years. But I can't remmember anything.

But his eyes were igniting an ache in my heart too, my eyes felt heavy and I again fell into darkness that was feeling like it was well known to me. Only one thing on my head space ' I know those eyes. They are too much known for me but still are unknown'

Hadi's pov

I didn't know what to do? Incredulously, I went to talk to the doctor "what happened to her?" I asked him, "please calm down, we know that it is hard for you to deal with everything, sit down" he spoke and my feet themselves moved on their own accord.

"She had an injury in her brain, she can recover but her losing her memory wasn't expected."

"So what should we do?"

"Just don't push her on her memory, if she remembers anything by herself, it won't be a problem. But if someone forces her to, it may... cause a problem."

He sighed before speaking again " Her injury will recover soon and as soon as it will recover, she'll gain her memory. It isn't much of a problem it's just that she has lost her memory but will be okay soon"

His words did relaxed me a bit. She will recover soon his words echoed in my mind. I stood in front of the door of this hospitAl room. Wondering whether to go in or not. She doesn't even know me. What'll I do when she will see me again. 'It's okay, she'll be okay' my brain spoke and I never thought that my brain can also help me feel calm.

I opened the door and looked at the bed. There she was sitting there and a book on her lap which I guess she was reading. She glanced at me, her eyes met mine , I could see a glint of confusion in her eyes. But she looked awaya and my heart ached. Still continued to race. It was like as if we have gone back in the time where I kept on fighting with myself that I don't love her. Well it's not that bad! All I have to do is be a man. That's all!!

I looked beside her and there was hassan. I nodded to him and as if he understood, stood up and followed behind me. Giving a last glance at her, while she spoke " Where are you going hassan?" She asked. It should be me to whom she should be asking this. I could feel a pang of jealousy in my heart. Don't worry, she doesn't remmember that it's you whom she love. I kept on telling myself this.

I stared at hassan to speak something, he didn't showed much of expressions. I still don't trust him that's why I have plan to what to do.

He kept his eyes on me not glancing at her and that's what I liked. "For a walk.." he spoke . I again glanced at her , and her eyes still at hassan but I knew that she knows that I am looking at her. "Oka..y" she spoke unsure.