Ch no 41

"And what is that?"She asked me,still in my arms.

"I missed you calling my name.." I spoke but She cut me in "haadiiiii..." she spoke it in such a sweet voice, that had me completely into her. Yet again, she never called me like that. I loved the way she called me. She is the only unique  one for me. Because the time I spend with her I don't spend with anyone else.

"Umm, but there's something bigger than that what I missed.." I spoke and she looked at me confused.

"What is it?" She asked me again.

"I wonder if I could tell you.."

"What is it tell me?" She asked me pushing me to blurt it out.

"Have a guess." I spoke squinting my face. And prevention myself from laughing.

"Ummm..wait.." she seemed to be thinking for a while but then her face turned red like a tomato. I wonder if there is something more red than that. She knew what I was talking about.

She continued to look at me with calm eyes that showed love and affection. She leaned into me, and I leaned too, and then I kissed her affectionately and slowly.

I couldn't control it so I held her in my arms and took her to our room. She blushed even more, knowing what time we were going to have together.

I know only and only one thing, this love is so much sweeter and dangerous than the love itself.

Haya's pov:

No matter! What we do! No matter what we say! I faced the hell hole times of my life. From losing my memory to almost getting raped, from getting kidnaped to feeling like I can't be more broken. I faced heart break, and what not? Neither I ever thought that life will be like this. Life is beautiful and so is the world. It's full of beauty.

But my believe didn't let me fall into the deep sea of darkness. I continued to swim at it's surface, but then I reached the land, that had so much beauty, with happiness that was filled in my heart. That is never ending!!

And with hadi in my life, and the baby that I am going to have soon InshAllah. I don't believe if I could get much more happiness than that.

If I didn't survived all of that, I wonder today I would be this nearer to Allah! I wonder my believe in destiny would have been this much or not?

Everything happens for a reason, and the way It had been with me, I believe I have seen it with my own eyes.

The major cause of all of it is love!! It is a necessary evil. In the end, well this is not the end. I have still alot of life ahead till the day I die that maybe today or tommorow! I will face many problems like this in my future. And I hope I will get through all of that. InshAllah!!

The crazy thing that is the cause is that I am today, or I really am and will continue to be

"The destiny believer"

The end!!!

A/n

Yeahh!!! First novel complete! I actually can't explain my happiness right now! I wish it would get more and more views, votes and comments. That can only happen because of you.

Be the cause of someones happiness, maybe mine😊
Love ya all!! Be happy❤️❤️ and always smile!!