Chapter Five

A/N EVERBODY I GOT TICKETS FOR LOUIS-FUCKING-TOMLINSON'S WORLD TOUR. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE STRESSED WHEN TRYING TO GET TICKETS FOR SOMETHING, BUT WE GOT THEM!!!

Alright, I'm done ranting - on to the story lol.

As it turns out, Harry was indeed going in the right direction for the photo shoot, meaning Louis barely makes it on time when he finally gives in and repeats the turns Harry took.

Harry's smug face when Louis arrives only makes the defeat ten times worse, and Louis is convinced that Harry knows he almost got lost in the unnecessary high number of corridors in the building, determined not to do it Harry's way.

There is no time to dwell though, and Louis hurriedly sets up his gear in front of an extravagant and slightly avantgarde set with geometrical three-dimensional shapes in a wide array of colors.

Within minutes, an energetic, Irish coordinator is by his side, briefing him on the plan for the day.

There is twenty-six looks in Liam's collection, and they need to do both individual and grouped shoots, meaning there is plenty of work to fill up the next many hours.

Niall informs him that there are only six models on set, so they will be changing throughout the day and that's the opportunities Louis has for breaks.

All off the clothes hang in a corner on several stands, but the models aren't all ready yet, as some of them are still off to hair and makeup, giving Louis a minute to get his things together.

In the meantime, Niall somehow manages to convince Louis to go drinking with him when they're gone, as he argued the fact that none of them had work tomorrow morning. In all honesty though, Louis wasn't that hard to convince - especially when Niall offered him the rest of the bag of chips, he's been munching all morning.

Finally, they're ready to begin, and the first two female models find their place among the intricate and colorful shapes of the set, Louis occasionaly instructing them on placements and movements from behind his camera.

Most of their shots are individual, but the two girls pose together for a few as well, and then they're on their way to the back corner, changing their outfits with the help of Liam who is overseeing everything, so the results will be to his satisfaction.

The next model is Harry, and Louis realizes in terror that he is gaping a bit at the sight of the man, and he quickly closes his mouth, a small 'plop'-sound escaping. Luckily, Harry barely seems to notice Louis at all, so he probably didn't see Louis embarrass himself profoundly.

Harry is dressed in a light blue suit - obviously tailored for his body, as the fabric hugs his shoulders and waist perfectly, just to expand a bit at the bottom, as if it were a very short skirt. Underneath the blue blazer is a silky-looking blouse with intricate details stitched on the chest, and it's only half-way buttoned, showing off Harry's toned chest and a hint of tattoos.

Wow.

Alright, pictures. That's what Louis was doing! He is not being distracted by Harry, that's for sure.

Quickly, Louis bends forwards a bit, looking through the lens of his camera, as Harry is already posing with a variety of the set pieces, and Louis doesn't want to give the model any more ammunition for criticizing him.

Harry's good - His body moves with an elegance and a practiced ease, making him look incredibly comfortable in front of a camera, despite his lanky limbs - something that most tall people doesn't manage to do.

Still, it's Louis' job to get the best possible pictures, and thereby he has to instruct the models with placement, movement, light and so on.

And fine, maybe he wants to just correct Harry a bit, so Louis tells him to turn his upper body a bit to the left.