Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N Hi everybody. I hope you enjoy this chapter despite it being a bit shorter than the previous ones. Also, the absolute cutest baby boyfriends. 

It's been about two weeks, and everything is absolutely amazing. They've had a couple more public outings where there is several photos of Louis and Harry making each other look bad - because it's hilarious - and a couple where they were too caught up in each other to even notice that people were photographing them.

They've also had several not-so-public dates consisting of picnics, running errands done right, and couch-dates where they've done nothing but cuddle and watch movies, barely moving for an entire evening.

Harry did try to convince Louis to go work out with him once, to which Louis' response was a mocking, "dO yOu WaNt To gO WoRk OuT WiTh Me? No, I do not in fact want to go work out with you, Harold." Then he added in a teasing tone, "I will most definitely watch you work out though", and then Harry decided it was probably best to go on his own, as to not risk any scandalous pictures from the gym.

All in all, it's been good, and Louis is amazingly giddy all the time - something very unlike his usually slightly grumpy demeanor, and he isn't even bothered by the constant teasing from Liam and Zayn who has somehow become an old married couple, spending their every moment on the couch, judging people on TV.

Louis and Harry have kept up their constant pranks as well, teasing each other at every given chance, and Louis thinks he can feel a six-pack coming through from all the laughter. Oh, and from the constant sex of course.

There's just one thing; They still haven't talked about their exact relationship status apart from the contract they signed, deeming them fake boyfriends, and Louis has decided that just won't do any longer.

***

"We're going on a date, tonight", he whispers into Harry's ear, and the model jumps in surprise as he was focused on his phone, almost stumbling out of the chair he is seated in. A wide smile quickly replaces the chock, Harry nodding eagerly as Louis bends down and places a chaste kiss on his cheek.

Louis is done with work a couple hours before Harry, and he leaves to prepare for his date idea, assuring Harry that he will be back before the model is off as well.

As promised, Louis is back with a big duffel bag and his camera bag about five minutes before today's runway practice is over - they have another big show coming up with an underground designer - she's very detail oriented and has the model's running multiple practices before the final show. This also includes lecturing Louis on her exact wishes for the photographs which she did rather efficiently.

Not a minute later, Harry is jogging excitedly across the room, instantly smothering Louis in his arms, planting several kisses in his hair. "Hi, princess", Louis squeaks into Harry's T-shirt, and the model seems to realize that he is cutting off Louis' airways with his tight embrace.

"Sorry, Lou", he giggles, loosening his grip a bit, but still holding him tight while Louis scoffs in his arms. "Oh, don't mind me, it's not like I enjoy breathing or anything. But - if you squeeze me to death you don't get to go on a date tonight, mister." Despite his sarcastic words, a big smile is playing over Louis' face, and he can't help from tilting back his head for Harry to lean down and peck his lips.

A minute later, they're finally unwrapping themselves from each other, most other people having left the room already, and Harry grabs Louis' hand and begins walking towards the doors. "I just need to go home and shower and then you can take me on a date".

But Louis is already shaking his head, not walking and therefor forcing Harry to a stop. "Nope, you're fine like this". The model looks confused at that, once again beginning to walk away and once again being pulled back by Louis. "But I'm not dressed for a date".