Chapter Nine

A/N I'm writing this instead of revising for my final exams and I really can't find it in me to be bothered by that. Anyways, enjoy!

It's the continues warm breaths on his neck and the chocolate curls tickling his nose that wakes up Louis in the morning. The next thing he notices is the body pressed against his side, and it takes Louis a minute to realize it belongs to Harry.

Somehow, they've ended up under one duvet, Louis on his back and Harry almost thrown carelessly across him. Harry's face is nuzzled into Louis' neck, his curls climbing their way up to Louis' face, and he slowly tries to blow them off without waking Harry.

Besides half of Harry's body being splayed over Louis, one of his legs has found its way between Louis', meaning his crotch is aligned with Louis' thigh and - OH GOD...

Harry is hard, and Louis can suddenly feel the outline of the model's erection very clearly, no longer able to distract himself with soft breaths on his neck and curls in his face.

Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god, he thinks, still not moving, as he literally has no clue how to react. Louis can already feel a blush creeping its way onto his cheeks, but for some reason, he doesn't want to wake up Harry either, so he stays perfectly still, enjoying Harry's body molding into his, as he desperately tries to ignore the boner pressed against his thigh.

He must have moved a bit though - or maybe Harry just woke up by himself - because barely ten minutes later, the model is shuffling lightly against Louis, and he can feel Harry's lips perch slightly against his throat, and suddenly the room becomes unbearably hot.

Within the last second, Louis remembers to close his eyes, pretending to be asleep, as Harry's movements increase in his arms. Louis pretends to be jolted awake when Harry awkwardly shuffles away from their intertwined state, and if he is to say so himself, he did a pretty convincing job of acting like he just woke up.

As soon as Louis opens his eyes Harry's green ones are locked with his and then the model is blushing furiously - a look Louis rarely sees on him - and he is pushing himself completely off Louis' body.

Louis smirks knowingly at Harry, and the model stumbles halfway out of the bed, still covered by the duvet as he hisses through gritted teeth. "Fuck off Lewis" - probably a comment about the way Louis is looking at him with a constant smirk.

"Alright, alright. I'm not the one with the boner though, princess". Maybe that's a lie, but Harry doesn't have to know that.

Harry doesn't answer him, just shuffles onto the floor and - OH GOD, he's wearing panties, Louis realizes, and suddenly his cheeks feel like they match the color of Harry's. Louis keeps his composure with an inhuman effort, as the model huffs and awkwardly tiptoes into the bathroom, Louis' eyes fighting to look anywhere but his panty-laced bum.

Of course, Harry Styles would unashamed be wearing panties while sleeping in a bed with him. Of fucking course!

No more than a minute later, Louis can hear the water running in the bathroom, and he exhales with a loud sound, realizing that he might have forgotten to breathe for a minute or two. The picture of black lace on milky skin is etched into his brain, and it takes several deep breaths to calm his erratic breaths just slightly.

Harry is gone in the shower for a suspiciously long time, and Louis even considers a quick wank in the meantime - unrelated to anything Harry - but decides against it, as Harry could emerge anytime.

However, when Harry actually does leave the bathroom, he is wearing nothing but a towel wrapped lowly on his hips, and Louis knows that he definitely needs a shower too...