Chapter Twenty

A/N I've been looking forward to writing this point of the story. Everything is so good and nice right here...

Louis has no idea what time he wakes up, but the first thing he notices is the bundle of heat curled up in his arms and the soft curls tickling his nose whenever he breathes. Harry has turned around during the night, and now his backside is pressed against Louis' front, their bodies still as glued together.

Louis is a bit too hot, bordering on sweaty, but he doesn't want to move in the slightest, so instead of pulling away to cool down, he hugs Harry a bit closer, the model humming contently in his arms. All things considered, Louis is ready to murder the alarm clock when it blares only a couple minutes later, Harry moving about in his arms before pulling away with a sleepy groan and shutting off the blaring sound.

"Up," Harry mumbles as he returns to Louis' arms. "Gotta get up".

"Mmhhh, sure", Louis hums in reply, still not completely awake and holding Harry close to his chest so the model can't escape. Harry is clearly more awake than Louis by now, and he squirms in Louis' arms with a light giggle when he doesn't manage to escape. "It's six, Lou. Up".

Louis groans exaggeratedly. "SIX! We have two hours until work and you wake me up at six?! You do realize I'm not moving for at least another hour, right?" This releases another giggle from Harry who is still squirming in Louis' tight hold.

Not even a kiss on the forehead can soothe him and Louis finds it impossible to cuddle the jittery model back to sleep, ever so evident that Harry is more of a morning person than Louis, but Louis can make an exception which is clear when Harry challenges his statement of not moving.

"You sure?", he mouths against Louis' throat while slowly sliding one hand down Louis' chest and Louis can't swallow the groan those words and actions trigger. Harry's hand stops just below his belly button, and that's what pushes Louis over the edge from sleepiness to desire.

"Such a fucking tease, princess", he murmurs, Harry immediately going pliant in his arms, his hand sliding further down to stroke the head of Louis' growing erection, none of them having put on their underwear yesterday. Louis moves a hand to Harry's hair, tipping his head slightly back so he can press their lips together, Harry's mouth already open against his, their tongues exploring each other's mouths at a slow but insistent pace, all thoughts of sleep replaced with Harry.

Then Harry pulls back completely, lips and hands disappearing from Louis' body as he rolls away from Louis' loosened grip with a wink. "We should get ready. Don't want to be late", he smiles, very well aware of the effect he has on Louis who is no longer tired in the slightest.

"Fuck if we are", Louis groans, reaching for Harry's wrist and pulling him back onto the bed, this time placing himself on top of Harry, straddling his hips so he can feel Harry's hard-on against his own.

"Well," Harry slurs in a pretended indifferent tone. "If we really have to", and his bratty behavior has an immediate effect on Louis who pins Harry's wrists to the bed while attacking his neck with biting kisses, adding to the many marks of yesterday while Harry goes pliant beneath him at the slightest show of dominance - very willingly at that, because he got exactly what he wanted - and pretty easily at that.

Despite Louis being the more dominant of the two, both he and Harry very well knows that Harry can spin him around his little finger most of the time and get exactly what he wants - especially in bed, no matter how many times Louis tells himself that he only gives in when Harry deserves it.

Harry's neck and chest are already covered with red marks, but Louis can't help himself from adding new ones, because the pain of the bites combined with soothing licks has Harry coming undone beneath him within seconds.