Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N Small TW: Mention of non-consensual explicit pictures.

"Boyfriend", Louis grins against Harry's lips as they stumble up the stairs to his and Zayn's apartment.

"Boyfriend", Harry responds between kisses, an equally big grin on his face before he leans to steal another heated kiss as they continue their way up the stairs.

It's a wonder they even made it this far without getting seriously hurt, giggling like naughty schoolboys and never being more than an inch apart. The drive here was absolute torture for Louis, as the only contact to Harry he had was a hand on the model's thigh - oh, and of course the constant kisses to his neck from the impatient Harry in the passenger's seat.

Luckily - for his roommate - Zayn is spending the night at his boyfriend's, so the apartment is empty when they're finally able to stumble in the door, through the kitchen and straight to Louis' bedroom.

For once Harry is the one pushing Louis backwards and onto the bed, Louis about to come back with a snarky remark, but he is interrupted by Harry mouth on his, the model already on top of him, his shirt disappearing somewhere on the floor and Louis' soon following.

"Taking charge are we, princess?", Louis hums when Harry's lips attach themselves to his throat, trailing kisses downwards. Harry doesn't respond to the question, instead moans against Louis' skin, "Please, wanna suck you".

Harry continues his route, kissing, licking and biting down Louis' chest, and Louis can't help bucking his hips up slightly from the sensation. "Always so needy, princess. Desperate for me". Louis laces his fingers through Harry's curls, pressing his head further down so the model's mouth is right above his bulge.

"Well, princess. You've been good so far. Have at it." As soon as the words have left Louis' lips, Harry is scrambling with the button on Louis' jeans, pulling pants and boxers off in one swift motion, looking about ready to drool at the sight of Louis hard cock, tip resting against his stomach, but Louis stops him before he can touch.

"No. Strip first. All of it", and the model instantly scrambles to his feet, quickly discarding his pants and underwear, no questions asked, because Louis told him to do so, and the feeling that awakes in Louis goes straight to his already aching cock.

"So pretty for me, princess", Louis hums and soon Harry has settled between Louis' legs again, his tongue instantly darting over Louis' slit, and the older boy lets his head fall backwards onto the duvet, already on edge from just the sight of Harry's mouth near his cock.

Harry doesn't waste any time either, taking Louis as deep as he can and covering the rest with his hand, asserting a quick tempo that brings Louis to the edge in an embarrassing short amount of time, and that just won't do, so he tightens his hand in the model's curls, forcing Harry's tempo to slow.

Louis probs himself up on an elbow so he can look at Harry again, and the model's wide green eyes are staring right at him waiting for approval to go on. "Go slow, princess", Louis hums, setting a much slower pace by guiding Harry by his hair, the model willingly following every tug with moans that send delicious vibrations down Louis' shaft.

When Louis begins pushing deeper, Harry in return starts twisting his hand slightly every time Louis' cock hits the back of his throat, and he knows very well what that does to Louis who - despite the pace still being slow - once again finds himself balancing right on the edge of an orgasm, and he pulls Harry's mouth off his cock which instantly elicts protests from the model.

"Louuu. I want to-". Louis doesn't even let him finish talking before he pulls Harry up his body, looking straight into his green eyes. "You get what you want when I tell you so." Harry turns liquid in his arms with the words, breathing out a "Yess", and letting Louis tussle him roughly onto his back, any sign of defiance replaced with needy anticipation, impatient whimpers leaving his lips every other second.