|21|

Wisteria's☆

Shuichi's POV

The loud buzzing of the room filled my ears as I woke up. I felt a large amount of heat on top of my body and small arms wrapped around me. My brain replayed the last few scenes from last night as I became more aware of my surroundings. I sluggishly looked around to see Kokichi's head burried in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. I let my hand brush through his long, tangled hair as I planted a small kiss on his cheek.

I let my hand rub his back gently as he took a deep breath while waking up. His purple eyes fluttered open slowly as he let out a small yawn.

"Good morning Kokichi.."

"Ah, good morning Dearest..did you sleep alright?"

"Yeah I slept good. Did you want to get up soon?" I asked with I twirled a bit of his hair.

"Eehhhh, do I have to? I'm pretty sure the morning announcements haven't gone off yetttttt..."

"I mean we could but I doubt you would want anyone finding us like this...I wouldn't mind though.."

"Finnee, I'll get up only if you make me breakfast, deal?"

"Haha deal.."

Kokichi sat up on the bed and stretched his arms out. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up from the mattress with a little bit of struggle. When I was up he rapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on my chest. His face became relaxed and content as he continued. I placed my arms around his waist once again.

Kokichi tapped on my shoulder in what almost seeme like a pattern, humming something at the same time. He pushed back my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead as he pulled away.

"I'll meet you at the dining hall, ok dearest?" He said while tugging on my shirt.

"Yeah..I'll meet you there.."

Kokichi hurried towards the dorm door and before he closed the door he blew me a kiss and ran off.

Kokichi's POV

I quickly made my way towards my dorm upstairs leaving no trace. The dorm area was easy to sneak around in but you still needed to be careful some times. I closed my door and proceeded to get ready.

I put my regular uniform on along with my checkered scarf. I entered the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. My uniform didn't bunch or bag up on me as much as they had previously. The eye bags that used to appear on my face had become harder to see and my cheeks had a rosy blush spred across them.

Right as I closed the door to my dorm the announcements echoed through the large area. I ran down the stairs tripping over my feet on the way, eager to see Shuichi in the dinning hall. I left the dorm unit and walked through the courtyard examining it along the way.

The grass had seemed to become overgrown and unkempt just like the twisted hallways that made up the hell of a school. Dewdrops dribbled off the ends of small plants and fell into small puddle. It had almost seemed like the morning after a storm though that would be nearly impossible in this glass dome. The air felt damp, stuffy and also chilly. Small flowers bloomed and died amongst the weeds and grass, leaving a pattern just like we did, one dead flower after another..