|6|

☆Pity☆

Kokichi's POV

I notice Saihara-Chan fall back a bit as he grabbed onto my arm so he didn't fall. I grabbed on to him as I guided him to a bench with Whistira flowers hanging off it. We sat down and I felt pity as I look down at him. Saihara placed his head in his hands seeming tired, nauseous and overall miserable. I placed my hand on his back as I tryed to comfort him, though I knew it wouldn't do much...

As I looked away, trying not to make eye contact as i felt my hand being held within anothers. Saihara had his hand intertwined with mine as he held it up to his face and rest his head on it. He looked away from me but I couldn't help but feel like he was troubled.

"...Hey...I'm sorry."

Shuichi looked up at me as I said that.

"Why?"

I looked away and crossed my arms and mumbled "I don't know, just felt like saying it..."

He looked at me confused and he started talking to me about what seemed to be anything he could think of. We talked for what seemed like hours and I was enjoying myself quite a bit. He was still holding my hand as he talked but I didn't mind.

As Saihara-Chan started talking about a novel he was reading about a theif and a detective he paused in the middle of his sentence as he remembered something.

"Crap, I forgot to return and grab a book at the library...would you mind coming with me?"

"Nishishi, of course I'd come with you Saihara-Chan! Can't leave you alone stumbling all around like that, can we?"

*Sigh* "I guess you're right Oma-kun...though I doubt it's my fault..." Saihara-Chan said with a gentle smile.

"Anyway, let's change the subject! How about we hurry up and go get that book of yours! Uh...where are we going again?"

"We're going to stop by my dorm and grab the book and then drop it off at the library and get a new one."

And with that I pulled him by the hand and i dragged him and I to Saihara-Chan's dorm.

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi grabed my hand and started dragging me to my dorm. Eventually we got there and I put my hand in my pocket to get the key but it wasn't there.

"Hey Oma-kun, do you have the keys to my dorm? I thought you would have them considering you woke up in there."

"Hm? Oh yeaaaahh I lost them earlier while we were walking around but that's a lie! Here, catch!"

He threw me the keys and I unlocked the door and we walked in. The bed was unmaid and the door to my bathroom was left wide open. I sighed as I went over to my desk opening the drawer and grabbing the novel. I turned to see Kokichi messing with some stuff I have on my shelves.

"No fair! I don't have any of this!" I herd him whine.

"Well maybe that's because you already have enough stuff in your dorm, now let's hurry up and get to the library before dinner!"

Kokichi sat there and pouted like a child until he gave in and ran up to me. We walked the almost empty hallways passing some of our friends who seem to still be getting used to the motive.

We soon made it to the library and we started skimming the shelves. I found the book I was looking for as kokichi was examining the comic book section, picking out a few as he went. I sat down next to a pile of books and started reading my book waiting for Kokichi to Finnish.

 I sat down next to a pile of books and started reading my book waiting for Kokichi to Finnish

After a while I look up from the pages and notice Oma-kun looking over my shoulder. It startled me a bit before he noticed and smiles. He rests his head on my head and insisted I kept reading. I started reading aloud and before I knew it he was asleep.

I sat there silently until my eyes fell heavy and I began to doze off, leaning onto Oma-kuns shoulder.

...

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆☆☆•☆

•Total word count : 707•