|1|

TW⚠️

Anorexia/ED throughout the story.

I do not encourage Anorexia/ED, I have only chosen to write about it because I do headcannon Kokichi has something like that considering his height (5'1) and weight (97Ilbs.)
This is not cannon information It is only a little headcanon of mine.

Once again this story is inspired by Shartibble on tiktok

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

☆Monokuma's New Motive☆

Shuichi's POV

I woke up as I heard the morning announcement go off, "Rise and shine, Ursine!"

It had been six days since Ryoma was murdered and Kirumi was brutally executed. I got out of bed and started getting dressed. As I finished buttoning my uniform I couldn't help but think about the Ultimate Supreme Leader...Kokichi Oma.

"Hes so strange and peculiar I can't help but be intrested in him..."

I soon finished brushing my hair and I walked out of my dorm, locked the door and went to the dinning hall.

Kokichi's POV

I was laying on the floor of my bathroom grasping at my stomach. Tears were running down my face because of how much pain I was in. This would happen many times after i ate but...I was doing it to myself. Every night I would sit in the floor of my bathroom getting rid of all the food I ate the night before.

I hated how my uniform fit on my body.

I hate it.

I hated how everyone else looked so happy.

I hated how everyone didn't worry about how they look.

I hate...myself.

I soon herd the morning announcement go off but, I was to weak to get up so I just layed there...helplessly.

After a while I finally gathered enough strength to get up. Every step I took pain flooded through my body. I finally reached my closet and I grabbed my uniform that was to big for my body and got dressed. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Jezz I look a mess"

I had huge bags under my eyes and my hair was dropping over my shoulders. My knuckles started to turn white from how hard I was grasping the counter. Before I could think I punched the mirror, shattering it.

I collapsed on the floor, grasping my head...crying. I sat there thinking of how much everyone hated me and how much I hated myself. I glared at the scale on the other side of the bathroom with what seemed to be hundreds of sticky notes with specific numbers that just seemed to get lower and lower.

"It wasn't enough."

I stayed there for a good while.

 I soon realized how Late I was to breakfast.

"not like anyone would care."

 I cleaned myself up and I left the glass to clean up later. Before I left my dorm I put on my scarf covering the scars on my neck and putting on my mask if lies, ignoring the pain from my stomach.

Shuichi's POV

I soon made it to the dinning hall and open the doors. Everything seemed to be normal, Tenko and Angie talking, Miu messing with Kibo, and Gonta and Himiko showing off their flower crowns to Korekiyo. A few students seemed to not be there yet but nothing too concerning.

"Hey sidekick! Come sit over here!"

I saw Maki and Kaito sitting at the end of the table, both with pancakes and and eggs. I walked over to them and sat down. We all start talking while a few other students entered, one of them caught my eye. I noticed how kokichi's clothes bagged up on him as he walked.

"It couldn't be oversized, Monokuma makes sure that everything fits us perfectly.....actually now that I think of it...ever scince we got stuck in this miserable place Kokichi's gotten progressively thinner-"

" Sidekick, were you listening?!"

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I replyed.

Kaito then proceeded to re-tell his story. But no matter how I tried to listen I just couldn't. I stared at Oma-kun across the table as he messed with people and picked at his full plate of food. He just seemed so...tired...

...

Soon Monokuma popped out of no where.

"Hello Hello Hello naughty children, I've noticed that a murder hasn't happened in a bit so I'm here to present a new motive!!!"

Students start to whisper around the table. Some curious, some nervous, and some angry.

Kaito soon spoke up "What do you mean another motive?!? Haven't we already gone through enough?!"

"Yeah! What he said you degenerate bear!!"

Monokuma replied "puhuhu if you don't shut up I'll make you, now let me introduce you to the switch motive! It clearly is what it's called. You will switch bodies with someone for just enough days, possibly learning about their weaknesses and strengths."

"Oh no" is all I could think in that small period of time.

my classmates around me collapsing and fainting, I then felt extremely lightheaded and the last face I saw before I black out was...Oma-kun's face filled with...fear and confusion?

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

•Total word count : 851•