|5|

☆Special☆

Kokichi's POV

...

"Oma-kun are you ok? Your not eating your food.."

"Hm? Yea I'm ok Saihara-Chan! Like I said before, I just have a small appetite!" I replied.

Saihara-Chan looked down at his almost cleared plate. The sight disgusted me though I didn't let it show.

"I suppose I could "fix" the problem after this damn motives over."

I decided to take a few more bites of my food considering it wouldn't affect MY body but Saihara's. Every bite seemed hard to swallow but I pushed past it. After a few more bites I pushed my bowl away from me and I rested my head on my hand avoiding the current conversations.

...

I was lost in thought as I feel a small tap on my shoulder. As I turned my head the person who stood there was no other than...Saihara-Chan.

"Oh Saihara-Chan! You scared me! Just kidding that was a lie!"

Saihara-Chan let's out a small sigh before he responded.

"I-I was wondering if you want to walk around the court yard with me for a bit?"

I sat back in surprise. Was he actually wanting to hang out with me? I didn't hesitate. I jumped up and grabbed his arm and we walked out to the court yard together.

It was calming. It felt like there was no killing game and it was just us. It felt...special.

Shuichi's POV

It was nice being able to spend time and talk to Kokichi like this. Normally he would just force me to play games with him or he would talk nonsense but he seemed to genuinely be enjoying himself this time. As we walked around Kokichi stopped and crouched down on the ground seeming to pick something up. He got back up and started running back up to me yelling my name.

He caught back up and he grabbed my hand and placed a small, yellow flower in it. He then looked back at me with a gentle smile and closes my hand. I felt my face turn a deep shade of red.

"Why was I feeling like this?"

I pulled my hand back and place the flower In my back pocket. We continue to walk until Kokichi decided to start another conversation.

"Hey Shumai, why do you think monokuma gave us such a strange motive? It seems kind of pointless to me." He says shifting his gaze to the glass dome that covered the school.

"I honestly don't know Kokichi..."

"Maybe the motive isn't for us to get us to cause another murder but to make us grow closer together. Maybe if we got closer together when one of us dies it would cause more despair..."

I look back up at Oma-kun and we make eye contact. I heard a hint of sadness in his voice as he said that. As I open my mouth to say something to reassure him I heard someone yell our names making Oma-kun jump and latch onto my arm.

As we turn around we saw Tsumugi, or rather Miu running up to us.

"HEY, DO ANY OF YOU LOSERS KNOW WHERE GONTA IS?!"

I covered my ears and told her I saw him go back to his dorm. As she left she turned around and smirked at us.

"You guys are up to know good aren't you?"

I felt my face turned a deep red color and Kokichi let go of my arm and hid his face. He seemed to reach down to his neck for his scarf but then he remembered that I was wearing it. Miu walked away laughing hysterically leaving us a blushing mess.

I started to feel a bit nauseous and dizzy as I grab onto Kokichi's arm to support myself. He seemed to notice as he walked us over to a large bench with brick supports and a brick roof covered in lavender flowers.

 He seemed to notice as he walked us over to a large bench with brick supports and a brick roof covered in lavender flowers

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

•Total word count : 661•