Picnic - Ralbert

//  slight nsfw Implied //

The sun was out and it was the perfect weather for a picnic. Albert was still in bed while Race got up and started getting ready for the day.

Looking outside he noticed the weather, it was warm and the couple didnt have any plans so Race decided it was a date.

Jumping in the shower Race washed his hair and freshened up, all while Albert still slept. Getting out he dried himself and threw on some fresh clothers. He knew there was a few bits in the cupboard and Race really fancied cookies. Grabbing the ingredients he threw them into the bowl knowing the recipe by heart. He shaped them into little hearts and gabe a soft smile as he put them in the oven and set a time. While they were baking he started to work on some sandwiches.

While buttering some bread he heard a sleepy Albert turn the shower on and curse at the temperature. Finishing the last few sandwiches he check on the cookies before pulling them out the oven and placing the tray on the side to cool down.

Turning his attention to the cupboard to grab so crisps and other snacks he felt a pair of all too familiar arms snake around his waist pulling his into a tight hug from behind. With his face in the crook of his lovers neck Albert placed a gentle kiss before mubling out a "whats all this for?" still being muffled in Races neck.

"it is picnic weather, i thought it would be nice to go on a little date" Race leaned further into Alberts touch and place a kiss on his head. "and i make some heart shaped cookies"

"cute" Albert grabbed a cookie off the tray before Rave could swat his hand away. "ill go put on some nicer clothes" Albert started to walk away with the cookie in his mouth.

"love?" Race giggled as he turned around and got a proper look at his boyfriend "might wanna cover up that neck" Race smirked as he turned his attention back to grabbing to snacks from the cupboard.

Albert went red as he rushed out and into the bathroom, crusing at the reflection before letting out a giggle and grabbing some nicer clothes from their waldrobe.

Race walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a soft blanket and one of his bags before starting to sort the food out and place it in the bag hopping the sandwiches would get squashed.

Walking back into the living room, with the bag by his side he saw Albert sat putting his shoes on. Placing the bag of food near the front door he grabbed his shoes and went to sit next to Albert where he helped put them on. Race was horrible with laces, he'd never grasped how to do it and the boys were started to consider getting him velcro shoes as laces were not for Race.

With all 4 shoes tied up Albert grabbed the bag and carefully swung it over his shoulder before opening the door and letting his boyfriend go before him.

Race was right, it was picnic weather. It was warm yet fresh and sunny but bearable. They walked to the park, hand in hand and found a place to sit.

They sat for hours eating their food, telling stories and cuddling up. It was great and it wasnt until the park started to empty did the lovers even cosider going home, despite finishing their food hours ago.

It was days like this both the boys loved.