Christmas - Ralbert

Albert was sitting in the living room. The tree was up and the room was decorated with pretty lights and tinsel. The faint smell of gingerbread filled the room as Race walked in with a plate of fresh ginger bread.

"Try one" his face was beaming as he set the plate down on the coffee table and picked on up for himself. They were simple gingerbread men, decorated with smarties for buttons and rainbow laces for scarfs.

Albert leaned over slightly to grab one before burring back into the sofa. Christmas had always been a rough time for Albert and this was the first year he'd be spending it with Race track. It was strange. The lights seemed so familiar yet so foreign. The smell brought back a barrel of memories, some good some bad. He didnt know how to feel.

Taking a bite out of the gingerbread man he pulled Race closer as he made a sound of satisfaction. Race giggled at this and snuggled in more as he began to babble on about the recipe and how he almost burned down the kitchen.

Albert felt content. He felt wanted. He burried the negative thought and memories as he listened to Race. He was safe here. Race loved him no matter how much his brain would convince him other wise. This Christmas was going to be a good one.

-------

Sorry this is short i was just sad and needed to write. I will hopefully write another Christmasy one before Christmas so look out for that.