Sprace- Attack Pt 2

I just want to say a quick thank you for over 200 reads and all the support these stories have already gotten. Coconut2019 asked for a part two so here we go. Hopefully you enjoy. 

Both boys ran down the stairs of the Brooklyn lodge, Spot had shouted out to one of the boys that he was in charged before they both ran all the way back to Manhattan, their adrenaline carrying them the whole way

--

Jacks legs were shaking as they approached the Manhattan lodge where most of the boys had managed to push themselves to sleep. Spot slammed open the door when he reached the door first, this woke up all of the boys including Race who was now hunched over once again crying in pain as he clutched his rib that he had hurt as he shoot up from Alberts arms.

"Race!" Spot moved so quickly across the floor it didn't even look like his feet touched the ground. He sunk to his knees in front of the crying boy now cradled into the arms of his best friend. This hurt Spots heart a little. His heart had been slowly cracking over the last few hours since Jack first arrived. "Race baby" The name slipped. Baby . He froze to look at the other newsies reactions, nothing. They knew. Of course they knew. Spot placed a hand on Races leg only for the blonde boy to flinch and bury himself deeper into Alberts chest. Spot didn't know how to respond, he moved his hand back, his expression dropped completely. his face now looked like an empty canvas waiting for someone to paint on an emotion, any emotion. 

Spot walked out of the room. He could feel the stares of the boys around him on his back and he hated it. He didn't know how to help Race. Someone hurt Race and they're were going to get exactly what was coming for them. Spot could feel the almost too familiar sensation of his blood boiling, he could feel his face heating up and his fists where clenched by his sides. There was now a hand on his shoulder. He normally wouldn't allow this but he just broke. He let it go. He cried into Jacks arms just as Jack had done back at Brooklyn. Spot hated being vulnerable but he didnt care. The only person he had ever loved and cared for was hurt and Spot couldn't even help.  

"Its okay" Jacks voice mimicked the tone Spot used earlier. It was soft, reassuring. "Its going to take a while for Race to come back to the Race we all know" Spot was starting to calm down "What happened to him?" Spots voice was weak and broken, his words falling out of his mouth as he struggled to get the across "You can talk to Albert, he managed to get a bit more out of Race and id rather you hear it with Race in the room. They're in the common room" Jack gave Spot a soft smile as he walked away leaving Spot alone once again. 

After a few more minutes alone Spot walked back into the building and made his way into the common room. No one else was in there except for Albert and Race. Race was still sat in the red heads lap as Spot approached the two. 'Race' Spots voice was still wear from crying and his eyes still burned but he needed to knew who hurt his Race.

'Spot come sit down and I'll tell you what I know so far' Albert gave Spot a response as Race just seemed to push himself further into Albert's chest as if it was even possible.

Sitting down on the old worn down sofa Albert started to explain, he had told Spot everything that Race had explained. From flirting with the boys right up to the fight. Race had given as much information as he could but he was terrified, he couldn't look up, he couldnt see the anger and pain that was burning in Spots eyes as Albert explained more and more of the story.

'I- Racer.' Spot didn't know what to say as Albert finished telling him. He was angry at the guys who did this to him, he was sad to see Race hurt. He was hurt by the idea of Race flirting with other people despot the fact him and Race were not exclusive.

Race shiffed a bit and sat up in Alberts lap. With a soft and understanding smile Albert stood up slightly pushing Race off his lap 'I'll leave you guys to talk' and with that it was just Race and Spot alone.

Spot wanted to touch Race, tell him everything was okay, help him, make him better, make him happy, stop him from hurting, tell him he loved him. He loves him. 'Race, I have something I need to tell you' Now it was Spots turn to avoid the other boys stare as he looked at anything else that wasn't Race in front of him 'I- I really like you... I know we have like our thing..
But I want more' Spots voice was hushed, but Race could hear the words that fell from Spots lips.

'I do to' Race carefully moved himself closer to Spot ad he placed a shaking hand on the others shoulder. Spot looked up before feeling a pair of chapped, blood stained lips against his own. He kissed back.

'Racetrack, will you be my boyfriend?'  Spot wasn't sure what to say or how to act, he just knew he wanted one thing, and that was Race.

'Yes'  and with that they kissed again, this one even more meaningfull and loving that the last.

-
Sorry for the kinda shitty ending and sorry for a really late update I've not been in the mood for writing lately but maybe I'll get back into it... Maybe. ALSO NOW I'VE FINNISHED IT THIS BOOK IS ON 360 READS... I think, something along that! Thank you so much! I hope these aren't too bad that. If you have any suggestions or requests feel free to comment them I need all the help I can get.