Random Head Cannons #2

-Sometimes Albert and Race swap hats and see how long it takes anyone to notice.

- Only Jack, Race, Finch, Davey and Les have been to Brooklyn. The rest only go as far as the bridge.

- Sometimes Elmer picks flowers and places them around the Lodging house or gives each newsies a flower. The newsies will either place them on their ears, sticking out their trousers or will just hold it while selling.

- Romeo is actually deathly afraid of the Delancys but puts in a front by waving and trying to get the twos attention.

- Race had the same cigar for like 4 years it was starting to get gross, after unsuccessfully trying to get Race to by new one he got the rest of the boys to donate money to get him a new one because they were all concerned it was going to get Race sick

- They rarely get into fight with anyone and when they do its never usually too bad, however on a few occasions one of the boys, mainly Albert unable to keep his mouth shut, have turned up with broken arms, fractured ribs or bad cuts.

- Jack usually waits up for Race if he's gone to sheepshead.

- Both Albert and Race have been badly hurt from defending or protecting the other boys.

- Kid didn't have an eyepatch when he first turned up but after a lot of complaining and crying Mush, with a little help from Buttons, made Kid his first eyepatch until they could save up for a proper one.

- Smalls and Sniper have a knack for science and convinced both Kathrine and Davey to teach them all about it. Sniper loves physics and the stars where as Small loves Biology and nature.

- Albert cut the arms off his shirt.

- Race turned up a few weeks before Albert did and as Albert was the only kid there his age Race practically forces Albert to be his friend.

- Race is also basically Spots second.

- Each boy has a drawing that Jack has given to them and keeps its either in their pocket or on their bunks.

- Buttons and Elmer have been tasked to baby sit Les on a few occasions

- Albert and Race have also been given that task but only once.

- Race just dances in the street sometimes.

- Sometimes Jack does art 'classes' when all the newsies gather in Medda theatre and Jack trys to teach them how to draw something.

-Albert is really apathetic and doesn't really care about much but would kick the sit out of anyone who dares say anything bad about the newsies

- Race tried to teach Romeo how to bet but it just went terribly.

- the boys once give each other hair cute..... Once.

- Katherine basically turned into the newsies cool older sister and would get her dad to give her money in order to occasionally get the boys some things:

-Race a new cigar
-Specs some bandages and other medical supplies alone with a better book on medicine
- Buttons a better sewing kit
- better cloth for Crutchies crutch to make it more comfortable.
- Smalls and Tommy boy their own books on biology and physics respectively.
- she offered to get Finch a new slingshot but he refused.
- She regularly gives Jack new canvas' so he can paint in the lodge house for himself.
- Romeo got a book of cheesy pick up lines and he uses them on the other boys.

- Kathrine also sets up a charity like thing where people can donate food, money or clothing that go to the Newsies.

- Some of the boys let Jack paint on him. Mainly Race, he loves when Jack paints on his arms.

- Race has stole Spot cane on multiple occasions leading to Spot running to Manhattan and the manhattan boys have to literally hold the king of brookyln back while Race laughs behind a blockade of newsboys

- some times JoJo drags all the boys to the church for Christmas, all the boys know about his upbringing and try to stay as respectful... That being said... Albert and race have nearly been banned from the church

- Albert very very rarely pays for his papers. No one knows how but he manages to distract wesiel most of the time.

- The group all splits down into small friend groups but Race kind of just jusmps between all the groups

- Race got Buttons to sew his name I to his hat because he would constantly put it down and loose it