- Chapter Two -

Thoughts will be wrote like this.

TW: None?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tommy's POV: 

I sighed before sitting up from my desk. I decided to sleep because I had no energy to do anything else. I slowly walked over to my bed and curled into the blankets. 

~ Later ~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and spotted my phone. I reached over for it and checked the time. 2:00 pm. Wow, I slept for a while. suddenly I realized that I should start packing. I stretched and got up. I grabbed a bag and started to pack anything I thought I might need. 

When I finished it was 3:45. I jumped onto my bed and sat there for a moment. I didn't really have much to do so I opened YouTube on my phone. I started watching a Wilbur video and smiled. Turns out I was really excited to see the man I considered my brother.

~ The day of the trip ~ 

I awoke to a call. I checked who it was and it was Wilbur. I immediately answered. "Hey Toms!" I heard the brunet say. "Hey Wil." I replied. My voice sucked because I had just woken up. I immediately felt self concise. "You better be ready to leave because I'm almost there." I jolted awake and started to rush to get ready. I could hear Wilbur laughing in the back round. He ended call so that I could get ready and he could focus on driving.

I finished getting ready and heard a knock on the door. I ran down stairs and opened the door. I saw a tall man with a yellow sweater and black beanie. Standing next to him was a teen with brown hair and a green top. "Wilbur, Tubbo!" I yelled in greeting. "Are you ready gremlin child?" Wilbur asked with a stupid smile on his face. "First of all, frick you. And second of all, yes, yes I am." I said proudly. They helped me grab my things and we headed to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short! I have little motivation. Hopefully next chapter will be longer! Love you guys. Have a nice day! <3