- Chapter Nine -

TW: Uhhhh idk honestly
————————————————————————
Tommy's POV:
The sun shone bright over the meadow. Tubbo, Ranboo, and I had gotten restless in the house and decided to go out for a picnic. I made sandwiches and we all had a juice box. We laid a picnic blanket down and set everything up. "Hey Boo, can you help me with the cooler?" I asked while struggling to get the drinks out from the cars trunk. "Sure Toms!" He grabbed one end and we walked it over. Tubbo clapped. "Alright. So, boss men, what's the plan." I grinned. "I say we eat and then we can explore!" Tubbo's face lit up. "YES! Boo, what do you think?" Ranboo sighed and took off his glasses, shaking his head. "Fine." He said as he grabbed our hands and squeezed. "You guys are idiots." We all laughed at that. 

We quickly finished eating and Tubbo and I grabbed Ranboo's hand and dragged him along to the edge of the meadow. It was surrounded on all sides with a lushes forest. There was a path just barely big enough for a car on one side. Tubbo led us into the trees and we ran. There were birds and squirrels everywhere. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. "I- uh- I don't feet so good.." I fell to the ground.

When I got up, I was alone and it was dark now. Did they leave me?  I started to cry. "BEE?! BOO?!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. Suddenly something barreled right into me. "TOMS!" Tubbo cried. Someone hugged me from behind. Ranboo. "It's okay.." He whispered. It sounded louder than it should have. We all sat on the floor. I was curled up in Ranboo's arms and Tubbo was laying on top of me. (PLATONIC YOU SICKOS, LIKE EWWW)

And then, I woke up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

303 words