- Chapter Eight -

⚠️❗️ PLATONIC YOU SICKOS ❗️⚠️
TW:
Thoughts are wrote like this.
————————————————————————
TOMMY'S POV:
"Ten minutes is up Toms.." Wilbur said as I dried my tears. "Give me a second." I changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants. "Come in I guess.." The door slowly opened to reveal Wilbur, Phil, and Tubbo. "Are you okay boss man..?" Tubbo asked quietly. "I guess." I was still pissed that they tricked me into going to therapy. I could tell that the therapist was judging me. "Tommy, I'm really sorry! We just wanted to help you and knew that you would never go willingly.." Tubbo said. "That's the point! You betrayed me, you knew I didn't want it! I expected this if Phil but not you Tubbo.." As soon as I finished that sentence I regretted it. Tears filled Tubbo's eyes. He looked ashamed. I knew the only reason i wasn't being yelled at right now is because they pity me. "I-I'm sorry Tubs.." I muttered. "It's o-okay, I deserved it." He said before smiling and walking away. I really messed up this time..

I chased after Tubbo and everyone followed me. "Tubs, wait i'm sorry!" He turned around, fat tears falling down his face. I bet mine looked the same. I ran and hugged him. "Tom, I told you it's fine. What I did was rude." "No, I needed it.." He needs a win right now.. "Thank you." He said before hugging me tightly. Everyone else must have needed the win too because soon I felt the others join the hug. "We care about you Toms, we just want you to be happy, even if it means making you do things that you don't like." I just nodded silently. I guess I can't tell them that the therapist was a jerk.. "I-I understand." My throat felt like it was bleeding after all of that crying. I'll tell them later.