- Chapter Six -

Thoughts are wrote like this.

TW: Attempted Suicide, Suicidal intention,
Idk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY'S POV:

Phil, Wilbur, Techno, Ranboo, Tubbo, and I went out to eat. I brought a knife and some pills in case I felt ready. When we got there, I held my bag that contained the items close. At one point Ranboo tried to check it but I slapped his hand away. "Wow, you good there mate?" Phil asked. "Yep! I'm perfectly fine." I said quickly. "I need to use the restroom." I said before leaving. "U-um.." Ranboo started. "Me too." Crap.

When we got far enough from the others Ranboo stopped me. "What are you trying to do." "Nothing, leave me alone." "No, I don't want you doing anything stupid.." He looked at me, almost pleading me not to go. "I won't do anything, just go." I responded, walking into the bathroom and locking the door before he could do anything. I pulled out my pills. I guess it's time.. "S-sorry Ranboo.." I said. "What!? TOMMY W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I could hear banging on the door and I hesitated. Right as I was about to overdose, the door slammed open. I saw Ranboo standing there with tears in his eyes. "S-stop! D-don't do it Tommy.." I stopped for a moment. "B-but.." He ran to me. "P-please don't.." I dropped the pills. He trapped me in a hug. "Never d-do that again!" He practically sobbed. I stood there in shock. I could feel myself being lifted off of the ground. "I don't want you trying anything.."

We walked back to the table. "What happened? Are you guys okay?" Wilbur asked. "L-lets go home and I'll explain.." I looked at Ranboo, panicked. They can't know! We paid and left to the car. I sat in the back seat with Ranboo and Tubbo. Techno drove another car. When we got back Ranboo was caring me again. "Put me down!" I yelled. "No! I don't want you doing anything!" I looked down crying. "What's this about! Why don't you just put him down!" Wilbur defended. I could hear Ranboo sigh. "Let me explain first."

After Ranboo finished, everyone was crying. Wilbur rushed and took me from Ranboo before pulling me into a tight hug. Phil was sobbing and Tubbo and Techno were in shock. "W-we are getting you a therapist." Wilbur said. "What! No! Please, I can't!" I pleaded. Tubbo started to cry. "P-please Tommy! I can't l-lose you!" He sobbed. Techno left. You could see him shaking. "We can't leave him alone again. I'll go talk to the others." Phil said when he calmed down. The rest of SBI decided to go down with him and leave Ranboo with me. I stared down at the floor. Ranboo pulled me into a protective hug to prevent me from leaving. "Please, never do that again. Everyone here loves you and we can't take it. Your family too. You are amazing and if you can't live for yourself, live for me."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

511 words